Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not really a fix against bots but it does look good. New popdown cart thing will slow some down. 

Yeah, I know. I'm gonna keep trying. I didn't even sign up for this anywhere though, which is why it's strange.
If it's a technical issue pm me and I can try and advise. It may just be as simple as that with the new site rollout not everything is cleared from your cache.

where is the banner at? I see how he has done the ronnie fieg footwear that's dope already monitered, also those pumas looking clean on the main page. 

It's funny bc that preorder asks you not to share it in social media

Not te link and not the news of a preorder.

This is why things get taken away

The Pre-Order email is a glitch. If you read it, it was for the "Friends and Family" sale that ended at midnight. When they were updating the site, Andy most likely overlooked this and that is why it is going out to people now.

The Pre-Order email is a glitch. If you read it, it was for the "Friends and Family" sale that ended at midnight. When they were updating the site, Andy most likely overlooked this and that is why it is going out to people now.
THIS. lol. they've done it with past releases as well.

Back
Top Bottom