Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The dude in the bike in the video was the only one that actually knew where he was going....The other dudes had no clue and started running anywhere before they realized its about 40 mins walking ( East 6th FDR )... Disgraceful New Yorkers LOL

Last edited:
The dude in the bike in the video was the only one that actually knew where he was going....The other dudes had no clue and started running anywhere before they realized its about 40 mins walking ( East 6th FDR )... Disgraceful New Yorkers LOL
its like a 20 minute walk. I just went down Houston to the fdr and it was right there.

Only thing I'm gunning for is da squirt gun but it ain't eem for sale?

Dead serious I want to rack up on them and I think thats the best item they have part of the collection outside of the kicks

Btw, did they honor that promise they made to you ?

its like a 20 minute walk. I just went down Houston to the fdr and it was right there.

Idk 20 mins taking your sweet time sounds like a stretch but if u did more power to you. Its almost like 2 city local miles away.

Idk 20 mins taking your sweet time sounds like a stretch but if u did more power to you. Its almost like 2 city local miles away.
It felt like 20-30 min but all I know it wasn't that far. Lately I've been walking a few miles a day so maybe that's why. If you ever chill with me you know I walk very slow :lol:

It felt like 20-30 min but all I know it wasn't that far. Lately I've been walking a few miles a day so maybe that's why. If you ever chill with me you know I walk very slow
laugh.gif
bro u never hit me up bout the LM

Lmaooo that video had me in real tears at the office...effing sheep man. I don't really mess with ronnie or kith that much, but I respect the hell outta them for that move.

outdated running shoes that serve a casual purpose. they could be levitating sneakers but im not gonna be running for them
if a company ever released shoes that allowed me to levitate

best believe i'm sprinting on some Usain Bolt tip

so glad i could give 2 ***** about whether or not i would be able to cop in store. i knew ppl out there in the heat for hrs everyday was just wasting their time. then he went and changed the location on them
laugh.gif
. i kno mad heads out their was prob tryna hail cabs and carpool lol, cause that's not a easy location to get too unless u have a car...what next a scavenger hunt? No thinks Ronald...ya'll can continue to jump thru hoops if ya'll want. I rather just spend an extra $12 shipping and cop online (i always get a pair) then to run down their at some random time, wait mad long with a sea of ppl hoping that i can get my name on the list in time. then wait outside for hrs on release day for my name to be called. too much work for them to just take my money in the end.

never understood why people line up at kith multiple days out of the week for random ticket drops...I understand reselling and "having in hand first", but you could've cooked on those kithstrikes. I'm sure if you NEEDED these, you'd just cop online. (Or with a bot seeing as how that site is so bot friendly)

for those who copped both coves and mints, did you find it easier placing just one order or did you go back and cop them separately. Tryna figure out my strategy for this weekend lol

for those who copped both coves and mints, did you find it easier placing just one order or did you go back and cop them separately. Tryna figure out my strategy for this weekend lol
the way the release page is set up (assuming it stays the same) all the items should be on one page with the ability to pick and choose the size/stuff you want. for me i got the cove/mints in one go

cool thanks guys. Yea i remember how the set up is but i was just wondering which method was more effective. Ive always bought one or the other with past releases. Guess I'm gonna have to be quicker this time lol

i grabbed both coves and mints together. be prepared for anything though, rf seems to be getting a kick out of throwing us for a loop

Back
Top Bottom