Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

cool thanks guys. Yea i remember how the set up is but i was just wondering which method was more effective. Ive always bought one or the other with past releases. Guess I'm gonna have to be quicker this time lol
Just make sure you don't get nervous and click something wrong so you don't have to backtrack... 

If your in the market to cop Coves and Mints this is the weekend to cop 

i grabbed both coves and mints together. be prepared for anything though, rf seems to be getting a kick out of throwing us for a loop
yea i feel you, he's been real sneaky with this release

Just make sure you don't get nervous and click something wrong so you don't have to backtrack... 

If your in the market to cop Coves and Mints this is the weekend to cop 
lol i'll be locked in this weekend. Yea i been looking for mints, regretting not copping them with my coves on release day, but i really want this KFE pack first though. i'll go back on my mints hunt after

So a couple details from the drop
Size Run
GT-2 7-13
GL3 4-13 (4-6.5 its online with maybe 1 pair at the store)

Gun, Ball and other accesories not mention in the post are not available for sale.
Perfect. GL3 for the girl, and GT2 for me. Everyone's happy. :smile:

Going for Windbreaker, Brazil Shorts, and GT-II's. Busting out my USA's tomorrow for the game, had to buy heel inserts so they would fit reasonably.

Back
Top Bottom