Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

got through on my size 9 brazil a few minutes ago keep trying. after inventory issues just click back, then checkout again

I placed my orders with the incorrect city but the FAQ says UPS will automatically correct this for you if you have the correct zip code 

[table][tr][td]New York State[/td][td]4.000%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nassau County[/td][td]4.625%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td]8.625%  [/td][/tr][/table]
 lol i literally just said that and broke it down a few pgs ago...ppl don't like to read, watch someone will ask again later today and in the next releases.
eyes.gif

if you ordered multiples, its at their discretion whether u get cancelled or not, don't risk it if you actually want the shoes....they like to make you think they care, but they really don't...95% will get their stuff and a select few will be made an example of

I know how much everyone hates talking bout kith shipping but chances they get here prior to july 4? Quickstrike pairs shipped quick, correct?

slim i think and yeah got next day shipping on the usa's during the kithstrike

Kithstriked were a very small batch of shoes, so it was easier to ship out quicker. With this being a full release, including other products, I would expect normal shipping times, (e.g. Mints/Coves release).

Does Kith usually restock/cancel orders and put them up again throughout the day? I'm upset I missed out on these.. smh

Back
Top Bottom