Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does Kith usually restock/cancel orders and put them up again throughout the day? I'm upset I missed out on these.. smh
no thats why it takes a while for sizes to disappear, they cancel orders and then they add them back right away  

decided to pass on this release. but how did the release go? where did the banner pop up? front page or?

Damn that sucks man...I have paypal'd every kith strike and I haven't had any problems

I feel bad for anyone who shelled out money for a kith bot. serious waste of money if u know how to navigate kithnyc on a big release. I was able to grab both pairs manually and this was after refreshing and refreshing and after a minute of doing that seeing the twitter link which I used.

From Kithnyc.com:

"The final installment includes two new Ronnie Fieg x ASICS collaborations, which arrive in the form of the Gel Lyte III and GT-II "KFE." The Gel Lyte III ($185 USD) represents the USA with its colorway; utilizing nothing but the highest-grade materials such as gold leather on the upper and a pigskin leather lining. The GT-II ($165 USD) is the Brazil version, presented in a vibrant royal blue pigskin suede with gold leather tiger stripes. The Gel Lyte III comes with four total lace options, the GT-II includes three total lace options, and both come with properly colored KITH KFE Sweatbands featuring "Just Us" branding. "

From Kithnyc.com:

"The final installment includes two new Ronnie Fieg x ASICS collaborations, which arrive in the form of the Gel Lyte III and GT-II "KFE." The Gel Lyte III ($185 USD) represents the USA with its colorway; utilizing nothing but the highest-grade materials such as gold leather on the upper and a pigskin leather lining. The GT-II ($165 USD) is the Brazil version, presented in a vibrant royal blue pigskin suede with gold leather tiger stripes. The Gel Lyte III comes with four total lace options, the GT-II includes three total lace options, and both come with properly colored KITH KFE Sweatbands featuring "Just Us" branding. "

Awesome thanks

Back
Top Bottom