Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

only article of clothing i wanted from the capsule was the Kith USA/Brazil logo tee, but RF had to make it an instore exclusive

Damn... I overslept... 

If someone can help me out finding the Brazil in sz 11 for reasonable price please let me know...

Yall think going down .5 size on the USAs will be too much? That's all they had left. 

If it's half down from TTS and you have narrow feet, you might be okay. If it's half down from your usual gliii size, you should be okay.

Hey quick question for anyone who can help. I used a atc service for gold kfe but they accidently placed me 2 orders for same shoe with same address card and everything  but I on'ly wanted 1 gold. Will both likely get cancelled now or just 1??

Anyone else grab the Brazil Goalie jersey? Thought that was the best thing in the collection for apparel.

Last edited:
So the next asics release are the supergreens followed by the rose golds glv?
Hope so!! Im hoping they rework the RG's though, something about that sample looked off to me. Supergreens on the other hand are awesome, ill be happy if those actually drop.

I don't think they're releasing the supergreens.. forgot where I read it tho.
That's okay, I mean I really like them and would love a pair, but I think it's cool that the only place you can find them is on the feet of little black kids in a 3rd world country.

I ordered some pants by accident. Now they won't let me return it. They said its an exclusive item. That's bs

That's okay, I mean I really like them and would love a pair, but I think it's cool that the only place you can find them is on the feet of little black kids in a 3rd world country.

ronnie could've sold all those super greens at auction prices and kept 99% for himself and gave the kids 1% and that 1% would've been more impactful on their lives than some damn sneakers...

Money that might not make it to some kids or shoes on their feet right then and there?

That logic.

It's so corrupt down there that the money will never see them.

Shoes is what they need, some go for years without them.

Ronnie did a legit thing by giving them to the kids.

Back
Top Bottom