Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Few shots of my achromatic pack....I'm the one with the tumbled leather mismatch :frown:

cAtm7vj.jpg

rLnM3rr.jpg

p5nYDsR.jpg

IuPVbK4.jpg

jBtBfYd.jpg

bQPjFsk.jpg

obmzoJx.jpg

the blacks are still hit and miss with me. I don't regret passing, even tho I need a nice pair of black leather kicks to use as beaters lol. anybody been out in the rain with them?

Those are someone's mints that he retweeted the pic of yesterday. The caption in the pic even says they're mints.

manhattan had them.
Thnx for the update on the navy hat being their. i went today and scooped the navy US I've been eyeing since it was in the lookbook. they had the black and red out 1st for over 2 weeks now, but I was patiently waiting for that navy lol.

Thnx for the update on the navy hat being their. i went today and scooped the navy US I've been eyeing since it was in the lookbook. they had the black and red out 1st for over 2 weeks now, but I was patiently waiting for that navy lol.
nice glad you got it. 

dude wants 400 for these. suede is washed out. that fair. i gave up on tracking the prices on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom