Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my black dsm's came in today ... they are pretty nice. leather is def not as good as it was hyped, but its for sure better than whatever nike/jordan is putting out these days. i think a big reason why lots of people don't like how these look, is that a big part of the shoe's look is how it is laced, and what its worn with. aside from that, it truly is, in Fieg's words, "a timeless piece". gonna be wearing these A LOT.. if anyone has the white dsm's in a size 9, pls pm me :D

LMAO quality my ***

Tweet ronnie on monday and see what happens... Some guy had water damaged pairs and he tweeted ronron and i think he got a new pair.

Lol I had the water damage USA's. Ronnie didn't do anything for me and I didn't expect him to. I just ironed them out and they were great again

laugh.gif
 i could imagine what he look like taking that picture.

anyone else experience your xt2's squeaking? my left shoe wont stop squeaking and it feels like its the honeycomb ****, but im not sure. anyone got any tips?

anyone else experience your xt2's squeaking? my left shoe wont stop squeaking and it feels like its the honeycomb ****, but im not sure. anyone got any tips?

A common remedy for squeaky shoes is to put baby powder under the insole. It's worked for me in the past every time.

A common remedy for squeaky shoes is to put baby powder under the insole. It's worked for me in the past every time.

Works great if it's the actual insole squeaking. In my experience, a lot of times it's from a faulty/popped air unit.

Idk bout the sages, need more pics definitely. Thought we were transitioning into some fall type colors.

Even then, I'm still looking for the rose golds first.

anything that can be done if thats the case?

Not that I know of, I've had issues with it happening with almost every brand. Just something I've learned to deal with. Also I've noticed it seems to happen more often when shoes are slightly too big.

Back
Top Bottom