Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In order to satisfy my OCD, please bear with me and my question. While it has probably been asked a million and one times, I just want to make sure I'm buying the correct size. For those they have a "normal" pair of GT-IIs, how do they fit in comparison? Do the Brazils fit larger or the same? Seemed like the consensus with the USAs was they ran .5 big  in comparison to most GL3s because of the material/lack of padding. If I were buying those ugly things, I'd be confident a 9.5 would fit vice my normal 10 I wear in GL3s. With these Brazils, I'm not as confident. At least for myself, I don't have a wide foot, but rather normal in width, but I'd say Im a TTS 9.5 and a GR  9.5 GT-IIs could almost be considered slightly snug, but definitely wearable.

Additionally, which rope lace company was it where the owner was kind of an *** and his laces were a bit thick and people were having a hard time getting them through the aglets? I'll steer clear of them, and if I have to, I'll pay a little extra not to deal with that.

Thanks in advance

I have wide feet and can id say tts. It's possible to .5 size down if you like em REALLY snug

In order to satisfy my OCD, please bear with me and my question. While it has probably been asked a million and one times, I just want to make sure I'm buying the correct size. For those they have a "normal" pair of GT-IIs, how do they fit in comparison? Do the Brazils fit larger or the same? Seemed like the consensus with the USAs was they ran .5 big  in comparison to most GL3s because of the material/lack of padding. If I were buying those ugly things, I'd be confident a 9.5 would fit vice my normal 10 I wear in GL3s. With these Brazils, I'm not as confident. At least for myself, I don't have a wide foot, but rather normal in width, but I'd say Im a TTS 9.5 and a GR  9.5 GT-IIs could almost be considered slightly snug, but definitely wearable.

Additionally, which rope lace company was it where the owner was kind of an *** and his laces were a bit thick and people were having a hard time getting them through the aglets? I'll steer clear of them, and if I have to, I'll pay a little extra not to deal with that.

Thanks in advance
its rope lace supply. myself and a few other have *****ed about them/him/her/whatever a few times. 

stiff laces. bad colors they say match. thick aglets that blow out GLVs eyelets and don't fit through the GLIIIs plastic eyelet. 

other people said the dude they talked to was a douche. 

Hi everyone
Just undsing black rf dsm puma and right shoe trinomic feels tiny bit flatter and sqeaking. Anyone else experienced this? Havent tried powdering but is there Any other solution to this, especially for squeaks? If not, i will wear them to loud occasions lol
mine do that. i put a little powder under the innersole and they're fine. 

they'll break in too probably. I've worn mine for a few day and leather is getting a little softer. 

Last edited:

Thanks in advance
its rope lace supply. myself and a few other have *****ed about them/him/her/whatever a few times. 

stiff laces. bad colors they say match. thick aglets that blow out GLVs eyelets and don't fit through the GLIIIs plastic eyelet. 

other people said the dude they talked to was a douche. 
Thanks. Just noticed i said "aglets" rather than the correct "eyelet" like I needed some for Yeezys I don't have lol. Spellcheck ... it helps sometimes. Thanks, too. I guess the 50 cents he spent on the laces and that 37 cents or whatever they're charging these days for a stamp was worth arguing about.  I hope selling laces isn't his day job. 

mine do that. i put a little power under the innersole and they're fine. 
they'll break in too probably. I've worn mine for a few day and leather is getting a little softer. 

thanks. i will just powder under insoles and keep wearing them.

So I know I'm not quick enough to grab both rf glv's on the 30th. What pair do I go for sage or RG? Aka What do you dudes think will be worse on resale?

Rose gold will be worse. People been waiting that one out for forever. IMO.
I know :frown: which is weak AF. I'm worried about even grabbing sages. I should probably try for the sages and then kill myself with resale for RGs.

I know :frown: which is weak AF. I'm worried about even grabbing sages. I should probably try for the sages and then kill myself with resale for RGs.
I wanna try to get the sages. They're fire. I like the rose golds too but I don't need them unless I can cop after the sages

I wanna try to get the sages. They're fire. I like the rose golds too but I don't need them unless I can cop after the sages
I'm really liking the mesh sockliner on the sages. It looks super cool and very different from all the other glv's I have. I also like that the sages are a unique colorway and not a rehash of some OG cw. No hate on the RG's I just like that the sages are new. So I'm probably gonna go for those. Also I think everyone and their motha will be gunnin for the rosegolds on 8/30 so I'll probably have better luck with the sages.

Really...? Worn them twice and the midsole looks like your coves lol
I must be walking funny then..

But yeahh ^the sages look promising. Might have to pass on the RGs and focus on them.. My luck with kith drops are pretty bad

Really...? Worn them twice and the midsole looks like your coves lol
I must be walking funny then..

But yeahh ^the sages look promising. Might have to pass on the RGs and focus on them.. My luck with kith drops are pretty bad
i have like 9 pairs of Vs and the coves are the only one. there has to be some weird manufacturing tolerance. 

Last edited:
So I know I'm not quick enough to grab both rf glv's on the 30th. What pair do I go for sage or RG? Aka What do you dudes think will be worse on resale?

why wouldnt you be? i mean they do make it very easy for buyers with multi-select..

i'm assuming you don't cop or attempt from kith on big releases very often

Back
Top Bottom