Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yo kids on the RF groups are asking me for prints.

about to make and sell them. think I should? NT get them at cost.
I think it could be a pretty cool thing to do. I wanted to do something similar a while back, but I got lazy. Plus, your work is really clean. Best of luck if you go for it!

Patiently awaiting for Ronnie to drop a teaser picture of the Rose Golds.  Have a feeling more than the usual amount of people will come out of absolutely no where asking questions already answered.  I'd say for every one of the the past releases the same questions arise, no different come a few weeks.  

Patiently awaiting for Ronnie to drop a teaser picture of the Rose Golds.  Have a feeling more than the usual amount of people will come out of absolutely no where asking questions already answered.  I'd say for every one of the the past releases the same questions arise, no different come a few weeks.  
JUST DID 

I don't think the sages have been pushed back, I think they are 23/8 and the Rose Gold's the 30/8

Does KITH still allow people to buy two shoes at once ? Like mints and coves back then.. 

Yes, you will definitely be able to purchase both, the problem is being quick enough to add both to cart and check out. :nerd:

how does kith usually handle in store drops?? i recently moved from LA to NY and i live like 10 min walk away from kith Manhattan. i dont want to pay shipping to try to get it online 

how does kith usually handle in store drops?? i recently moved from LA to NY and i live like 10 min walk away from kith Manhattan. i dont want to pay shipping to try to get it online 
tickets on a random day the week of the release 

Back
Top Bottom