Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

20 days out and already a ton of hype.  Ronnie really has US.  

there's seems to be a normal amount of hype for the time being.. i think the mints and coves really brought out the "beasts" as some call them... folks really came out the woodworks for those since they were a homage to the OGs

lol during the coves/mints release there were way more peeps in here weeks before RD asking/theorizing about the release for those shoes. got home from work and there would be average 40-50 replies in this thread IIRC weeks before the rd. tbh this thread seems a lot more quieter than the last GLV release. 

lol during the coves/mints release there were way more peeps in here weeks before RD asking/theorizing about the release for those shoes. got home from work and there would be average 40-50 replies in this thread IIRC weeks before the rd. tbh this thread seems a lot more quieter than the last GLV release. 
Just wait for ronnie to post teasers for the RGs it will get crazy real quick

seriously tho...where is NT ronnie at with all this leaked photo crap, I was looking forward to a response 

I know that feels, coming home to 5-7 pages of replies.

he just twee
So do I need a bot for the road golds or nah?

Lol.. Had to do it again since everybody an elitist in this *****

use a bot and run the risk of Kith canceling your order and maybe ban you from future releases.

you have 3 weeks until release day, so get familiar with the site. and if this release is going to be your first time purchasing from the site...good luck!

he just twee
use a bot and run the risk of Kith canceling your order and maybe ban you from future releases.

you have 3 weeks until release day, so get familiar with the site. and if this release is going to be your first time purchasing from the site...good luck!

I was joking Bruh.. Dudes laughin because I misspelled rose.. But I will be trying to get these on the 30th hopefully I get through.. I know normally they come with a set of rope laces but anyone know any further details especially like a material details?

I was joking Bruh.. Dudes laughin because I misspelled rose.. But I will be trying to get these on the 30th hopefully I get through.. I know normally they come with a set of rope laces but anyone know any further details especially like a material details?

YO DON'T EVEN GET THIS THREAD STARTED ON MATERIALS BRUH

Bokanume a NT member, Joe better get that cut.
LOL dudes using Joe's render for pre order pics haha. ***** we made it
or hook me with a preorder haha. I emailed him asking were he got it.

im not that mad.

yo kids on the RF groups are asking me for prints.

about to make and sell them. think I should? NT get them at cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom