Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

why wouldnt you be? i mean they do make it very easy for buyers with multi-select..

i'm assuming you don't cop or attempt from kith on big releases very often

This will be my 1st purchase from Kith, so personally I'm new at the whole experience with hyped RF collabs. How does it usually go? I will be at work during that time so I will obviously be on my phone. I prefer the RG but I'll be content with the Sages as well.

I don't as well.. I'm liking the road golds but I can't seem to find a good enough pic of the sages.. I'm new to the asics side of life what does release day normally look like?

This will be my 1st purchase from Kith, so personally I'm new at the whole experience with hyped RF collabs. How does it usually go? I will be at work during that time so I will obviously be on my phone. I prefer the RG but I'll be content with the Sages as well.
LOL BRUH SAID FIRST PURCHASE LIKE THEM VULTURES AINT ABOUT TO BE OUT. BOY THIS YO FIRST ATTEMPT FOR A HYPED RELEASE MAY TOOKIE WILLIAMS BE WITH YOU.

You can either wait for the link to be tweeted or refresh the main page..

I don't as well.. I'm liking the road golds but I can't seem to find a good enough pic of the sages.. I'm new to the asics side of life what does release day normally look like?

Hectic if its your first go around but with research (see above) and some persistence you can be successful.. There really isn't a true blue "science" to this except for being fast..

can someone point me in the direction of some maroon rope laces?

i looked at rope supply, but i've heard bad reviews from people on NT

Is the shipping on KITH as bad as reviews say it is? And is it like Nike where even if its in your cart it can still be stolen? 

shipping costs as much as the laces

laugh.gif

LOL BRUH SAID FIRST PURCHASE LIKE THEM VULTURES AINT ABOUT TO BE OUT. BOY THIS YO FIRST ATTEMPT FOR A HYPED RELEASE MAY TOOKIE WILLIAMS BE WITH YOU.

he said tookie williams :lol: :lol:

I know volcano GLV has been on the rise as of late. How much you guys think is a reasonable price on a deadstock pair og all?

I know volcano GLV has been on the rise as of late. How much you guys think is a reasonable price on a deadstock pair og all?

People are asking way to much on eBay when I do a quick search but a reasonable price would be 450 and less

Last edited:
talk about it. dudes were asking around 300 not too long ago now they want 5 and up on fb groups. Lets not even talk about ebay.

Last edited:
talk about it. dudes were asking around 300 not too long ago now they want 5 and up on fb groups. Lets not even talk about ebay.

I would like a pair aswell but since they were sort of limited the price will go up more and more and it'll be hard to find a ds pair for a decent price

180 nothin more **** zzzzzzzz is garbage to me. I got gold KFE's tho so thats my taste. Congrats to those resellers wish I had a pair to trade.

i gave up hunter down a pair of volcanos

the price is too ridiculous and i'll be content with the sages and rgs

could u hook me up with the names of fb groups for runners? I'm in a few designer groups and sneaker groups but they are all jays. Need some other groups since I don't even really like many jays. Or anyone else? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom