Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i would make "x" amount for fam and friends and then "y" amount for consumers. maybe change the two to differentiate family and friends pair from released pair. like special laces or something.

So many feels.

Man te dreaded wav of confirmation confirmations

Preparing Dat salt when I watch u his post pics in da upcoming days.

I hate you all

Jk lol

Still salty though

Hopefully I get my confirmation soon. I live in Jersey and would probably get them tomorrow if I get a confirmation in the next few hours.

why do your posts sound like haikus when i read it
roll.gif

It's all good dude wasn't trying to hate. Tbh I always thought that was a stupid name for em anyways since aqua is a much lighter shade of blue.
or maybe since the actual name of them is NAVY/aqua, it makes more sense.

Last edited:
or maybe since the actual name of them is NAVY/aqua, it makes more sense.
Yeah I was talking about what most people refer to em as tho, their nickname. I've personally always called them the navy's but I'm in the minority on that. Aqua is the name that stuck for em which I have always found odd. Tomatoe tomato sorta thing though. It's like the high risks, even though they're basically entirely purple people refer to them as that, despite that there is very little high risk red on the shoe.

Last edited:
it's just how I feel about the guy, also considering the amount of shady **** that goes on for his "preferred" customers. If I owned a shop, I don't think I'd even hold a pair down for myself, not to mention my "friends"
You're complaining about a guy that allows his friends access to purchase the footwear he designs?

I don't know, but I probably would have figured out by the fact that his store is called 'KITH' - literally meaning one's friends and acquaintances - that he was going to look after his friends.

Also it is important to note that the 'friends' log in or password access to KITH releases is usually used for other sneaker designers/stores that produce similar goods/collabs - you can get as angry as you want to at the guy, but really it just makes good business sense to establish relationships with like minded businesses, that way when he wants to float his product outside of the US he has avenues for distribution.

I think what you are really angry at is the fact that you wanted a pair of shoes and missed out because a whole bunch of people have jumped on the bandwagon and bought up his product purely for the purpose of flipping them for an extra buck (or an extra $380+ as seems to be the case). The guy has already responded to the growing interest in his product by greatly increasing production numbers with his collaborations since the ECP. Prior to that, he generally produced around 250 pairs for each collaboration. Based on what's been showing up on eBay and around the forums, I would guess that you are looking at around 700 pairs of each for the Flamingo, Dolphins and Knicks. Don't get angry at the designer, get angry at the ******** that don't even like the shoes, the ones that buy them for the pure purpose of flipping them for a bit of extra cash.

You're complaining about a guy that allows his friends access to purchase the footwear he designs?

I don't know, but I probably would have figured out by the fact that his store is called 'KITH' - literally meaning one's friends and acquaintances - that he was going to look after his friends.

Also it is important to note that the 'friends' log in or password access to KITH releases is usually used for other sneaker designers/stores that produce similar goods/collabs - you can get as angry as you want to at the guy, but really it just makes good business sense to establish relationships with like minded businesses, that way when he wants to float his product outside of the US he has avenues for distribution.

I think what you are really angry at is the fact that you wanted a pair of shoes and missed out because a whole bunch of people have jumped on the bandwagon and bought up his product purely for the purpose of flipping them for an extra buck (or an extra $380+ as seems to be the case). The guy has already responded to the growing interest in his product by greatly increasing production numbers with his collaborations since the ECP. Prior to that, he generally produced around 250 pairs for each collaboration. Based on what's been showing up on eBay and around the forums, I would guess that you are looking at around 700 pairs of each for the Flamingo, Dolphins and Knicks. Don't get angry at the designer, get angry at the ******** that don't even like the shoes, the ones that buy them for the pure purpose of flipping them for a bit of extra cash.
you cant get mad at him get mad at the sneaker culture

I appreciate how the super greens were distributed but I was also hoping for an official release. Maybe a pair or two will make it to Ebay somehow...

locked down miamis for 300.

more than i wanted to pay but i guess its what i wanted too soothe dat salt 

my order # is in the 44,000's and i saw a guy on ig that got shipping conf. with at 45,500's order #. How does that work?

Has nothing to do with production. order numbers are based off of lifetime orders, everyone that has ever bought something from their site.

Back
Top Bottom