Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Haven't really been into RF x Asics, but I wanted to pick up those ECP Knicks or whatever they're called. All the prices are hard rape though, it's insane. How much did they MSRP for? How much should I be paying for a pair?
the Knicks were $145. They are selling for $400 +

I can't decide on those damn High Risks. I just sold mine because I don't like the GT-2 model but they look great in that picture. They have me so confused. 
ohwell.gif
i think im growing to like the gt2s more than the gl3s these days

i cant get behind the high risks i didnt even try on the release, the colors are not me, especially with any of my clothing. im not the type of guy to just wear a plain white t or something to match shoes. meh i know i sound crazy 

I had the High Risks for a little and then traded them for NB Tassie Devils. Of all of RFs releases, they were the most underwhelming to me.

anyone help me out i haven't been able to find an answer , do the puma disc blazes fit tts or .5small/big? im a 10 in nbs / air max 1/90 and 10.5 in gl3s. so should i get a 10 or 10.5 in these? i really wanna buy a pair of the coves

lol...You don't see the banana shape and then proceed to describe the banana shape. 
Banana shape is no big deal once your foot is in the shoe though.  It'll flatten out a bit

I just equate banana shape with uppers I guess, like the 2006 Jordan IVs. It's not nearly as obvious on these.

In that pic, it's pretty obvious that neither the heel or toe touch the ground while not being worn, hence "banana" shape.

anyone help me out i haven't been able to find an answer , do the puma disc blazes fit tts or .5small/big? im a 10 in nbs / air max 1/90 and 10.5 in gl3s. so should i get a 10 or 10.5 in these? i really wanna buy a pair of the coves
They run big by a half size. Lack of laces plus a wetsuit-like sock upper give plenty of room, imo

[quote name="9thWonder23kid" [/quote]

:nerd: how much you drop on super reds if you don't mind? trying to figure out the going rate. pm me if you want

I can't decide on those damn High Risks. I just sold mine because I don't like the GT-2 model but they look great in that picture. They have me so confused. :\

Don't you hate that? Shoes are like girls man, they play with your emotion! They are photogenic. Some look good in the pics but they're ugly in person. And when you try so hard and finally get it, you don't want it anymore.

Life of a sneakerhead.

I'm just going to pass on them. If I can't make my mind that a sign that I don't like them enough. And there are a ton of great shoes coming out within the next few months, so I'm definitely not paying resell for the High Risks. 

Don't you hate that? Shoes are like girls man, they play with your emotion! They are photogenic. Some look good in the pics but they're ugly in person. And when you try so hard and finally get it, you don't want it anymore.

Life of a sneakerhead.

roll.gif

Life of a sneakerhead.
Hahaha you probably should avoid sticking your feet in girls though, especially the ugly ones.

hey yall thought this question is appropriate here since there was talk of pants. Are the length all the same fir zanerobe and publish joggers? I copped from hellenstein and its mad tight (my regular size 30) so im thinking of sizing up to 32

i know my khaki's have a tan label, can't remember what the black and camo ones have...

but i got them from that recent in-store only restock, and apparently those were made with and just like the white label 2.0's with lightening bolts, more slim fit and better than previous ones...

Back
Top Bottom