Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

fellas, REAL random question, but does anyone have an inclination as to what Ronnie Fieg's net worth is? I'm always thinking numbers in my head about everything in life. The only reason I ask about Fieg though is bc a) I have wondered before myself and b) my buddy chilled with him last week and didn't know who he was until he told me he chilled with some guy who was bragging about how he designs Asics and boat shoes. I showed him a pic of Fieg and then he confirmed it was him. I asked if he was cakin' and he said he seemed pretty well off.

any guesses? is this dude worth a mil? j/w

sorry for randomness

so its 10 bucks more because hes using a different material right? makes sense... why is everyone blown away by the price 

I had two pairs of Mercers and then sold them both for $460. That's just a no brainer for me. I rather just go to Pacsun and buy Bullhead Dillon Denims. You can get 2 pair for around $60 and they are slim through the ankles too. And the quality is great. 

I had two pairs of Mercers and then sold them both for $460. That's just a no brainer for me. I rather just go to Pacsun and buy Bullhead Dillon Denims. You can get 2 pair for around $60 and they are slim through the ankles too. And the quality is great. 
That bullhead denim stuff looks trash dudes buying the tightest jeans for nothing when you can get regular quality jeans from Levi and taper them off

Well that's because those people you are speaking of don't buy the right size. That's not Bullheads problem. The pants are high quality for that price and the ankle cuff doesn't fall over your shoes, so they are tight at the ankle area also. 

need some opinions

stuck between which to get since i can get them all for the same price

puma disc cove / steel blue 999 / three lies gl3

im leaning towards the puma discs just wish the guy i was getting it from had the special box 

i would take Steel Blues over the other 2 any other day but it's just my opinion.

it just keep growing on me every time i pull them out.

def not the three lies tho.

need some opinions

stuck between which to get since i can get them all for the same price

puma disc cove / steel blue 999 / three lies gl3

im leaning towards the puma discs just wish the guy i was getting it from had the special box 
Steel blue can be worn all the time! If your concerned about future resell or trade value then the Three Lies.

Back
Top Bottom