Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nope, got the clothing too. I'm usually a small in everything but the medium bottoms and large top fit pretty well actually. The top is bigger than I usually like but it won't be bad in the winter with some layers under it. Plus I might try to shrink it in the wash. We'll see.

Anyone get there roses yet lol? I want to see if they are darker or not... I'm sure Mondays color is going to be the navy..

Got mine in today. Definitely darker than the photos but still nice, material is thicker and feels great. As a normal 31-32, 30 fits perfectly in the waist for me, not too tight but not too loose. But............they are super long. I have short legs but they bunch up a LOT where the cuff begins. Much longer than the Publish joggers in my opinion, and much longer than they should be for a size 30. Love the fit and feel otherwise. I will pass them on to someone here if interested.
I will take those off your hands

question to whoever has the miami and knicks windbreakers from ecp. did those fit tts? or were they huge like all of his other clothing? saw a preview of that volcano windbreaker and REALLY want it but in the right size. idk if i should get  a medium or get a small 

question to whoever has the miami and knicks windbreakers from ecp. did those fit tts? or were they huge like all of his other clothing? saw a preview of that volcano windbreaker and REALLY want it but in the right size. idk if i should get  a medium or get a small 

This!

yea that new windbreaker looks sick I just hope it doesn't have some huge KITHSET embroidery on the back or anywhere on it lol

I know we kind of got past the jogger talk but has anyone copped reigning champ sweatpants? I checked em out and they got an XL which has a 45 waist and what appears to be cuffed legs(which is hard to find for a fat dude, Yall seen how ridiculous those cashmere joggers fit on me earlier in this thread) so does anyone own a pair? Lol I hope it ain't European sizes where a 45 is actually like a 35.
reigning champs are awesome, andy from kith put me on them. here is a site that sells them in the USA and their size chart is accurate, and you can email their customer service is quick to respond

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=4237

Pretty sure Fieg is going to have the "KITH" right on the breast of the windbreaker like the other joints. I'd cop otherwise

That windbreaker is really dope, might cop..

Would be a nice swap in my rotation instead of my old Wood Wood x Nike windbreaker 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom