Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My Mercers came in today. Got a size too big (33 instead of a 32) so they don't fit as well as I want them to around the waist. Plus I think Im just too tall for Mercers or maybe joggers in general.

These babies came in yesterday. Luckily, it came in with the socks and the 2 extra sets of ropes unlike the other guy. Hopefully, they send you your socks without and hassle.

iPhone pic with natural light

View media item 637652

I know its a longshot but do you guys know if and where i can buy those all blue rope laces for knicks ecp? Cant seem to find any in ebay.

I'm guessing people who just received their volcanoes live on the east coast? Anyone here on the west coast get theirs yet?

I live in the Chicago area and I got my Volcanoes yesterday. They are very nice in person. Only my 2nd time I've been able to get through on Kith. First was Miami ECP.

I have to wait till Monday... UPS ground... I wish these fool delivered on Saturdays as a standard and not a premium..

My Mercers came in today. Got a size too big (33 instead of a 32) so they don't fit as well as I want them to around the waist. Plus I think Im just too tall for Mercers or maybe joggers in general.
yea that's my problem. I'm 6'3 and skinny so they just don't look right.. the one pair I got in a 32 looked like leggings

anyone still waiting on their volcano order to ship?  I got a shipping notification and it says the label's been created, but the status hasn't changed since Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom