Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

anyone want to trade their 28 for 30?? if not, I might just cancel kk I think it's gonna be too big. Carmine's btw

I'm glad they didn't drop another khaki or grey pair. I need to chill out for a couple weeks with all these purchases haha.

I got a 28 like 4 minutes after they dropped. I kept refreshing. Best tip, I learned from you guys on here 

dang lucky...

I know they fit big, but if I wear 30x30 for Levi's 510/511 (super skinny fit) should I go for 28?? or even 26??

The label that was created for my pair of black mercers that was canceled still hasn't updated. So I guess I am not receiving a free pair of mercers 
tired.gif

The label that was created for my pair of black mercers that was canceled still hasn't updated. So I guess I am not receiving a free pair of mercers |I

For my volcano order I got two labels that were created, one has constantly been updated and package has been delivered while the other has never been updated past created.

I'm pretty sure they printed the label out, did one final order cross check before packaging and noticed the order was invalid.

Last edited:
hey guys, just looking to see if anyone can help. do you know if fieg's GL3 releases run a bit bigger than GR's? I'm trying to see if I can fit into a TTS, but I've got wide *** feet. I tried on a black/tan and they were pretty tight. I could manage, but I believe I've heard someone say that Ronnie's releases seem to have a bit more room?

Most ppl say half size up with wide feet, depends how u lace them. Personally I'm happy with w.e size I can get when it comes to rf releases, half up or half down.

Kinda getting impatient w my volcano apparel. I know they said 5-10 days but I'm finna cancel this order if I don't hear anything this week. I mean I already got charged for the maroon jawnz from saturday

Most ppl say half size up with wide feet, depends how u lace them. Personally I'm happy with w.e size I can get when it comes to rf releases, half up or half down.

loose laces should be good then? i feel like it's tight, but might work. plus, no suede creasing?

If you weren't able to get the Volcanoes, you're missing out. This is one of those rare times that a RF shoe actually looks a lot better in person than in pics. The materials used on these are just dope. Also, I'm very impressed with the quality control on these as well since I really can't find any noticeable flaws on my pairs unlike the glue stains commonly found on RF shoes.

Last edited:

Snugger than ECP imo. Not uncomfortably snug, but snug for sure. Went TTS for both, ECP fits like the gods made them for me. 
Hmmm... How about compare to New Balance 998? I got Volcano in size 10.5, it's not loose or anything. But I wear New Balance 998 in size 10.

Not worth of having half size down from Volcano right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom