Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Any tips on copping tom? I bought knicks esc before, they kinda sat though. Please pm me, **** letting lurkers in on it

PayPal is 10x easier, but many say taking a step to another site really screws things up. I haven't scored a Kith shoe release I wanted since the ECP's.

What do y'all recommend, use PayPal or Chrome Autofill once everything is in your cart?

lmao if the apparel sold out this fast i have no idea what might have left for online...

maybe it's different inventory for online?

might just sit this one out if there is nothing decent left.

not copping the shoes.

mint/cove/whatever the hell color it is glv's releasing would make me completely forget about striking out on volcano's haha. the perf toe alone blows em out of the water

and corals 2moro...may the swiftness be with me

I can never get RFs due to the stupid weekday releases. Let's hope my GF is swift. She hates the shoe so pray for me she doesn't just purposely fail!

The JE hoody is dope, but I want to see more pics of the quilted crewneck.

Last edited:
The JE hoody is dope, but I want to see more pics of the quilted crewneck.
Runs real slim. I'm usually a medium in tees and I got a large in a crewneck. I could have gone medium but it would have been a pretty tight fit. Doable, but I'd recommend a size up. For reference I'm 5'7, 135 pounds

GONNA BE HONEST

I WILL BE BEYOND SALTY IF I STRIKE OUT ON THESE PUMAS

IM TALKING KNOWSHON MORENO LEVEL TEARS.
I've seen all three in person and the F&F is def the best one, but it's not for sale.
The JE hoody is dope, but I want to see more pics of the quilted crewneck. Does anyone have any sizing info on the JE pieces?
I have the JE hoody and it's crack, sold out in under an hr both days. Alot of the staff was wearing it too. As far as sizing goes, u have to sz up on any of their pieces that aren't RF colab so I would imagine this would be the same.

I was also fortunate enough to copped the Mercer Tech pants yesterday without a ticket due to networking. It won't highlight your kicks as good as the og Mercers because it doesn't have a cuff, it's ribbed like Zanerobes. But if you have some height to you, you will be able to still pull it off well. The RiRi zip on both sides at the bottom is a nice touch as well. The zipper in front of the crotch has also been changed, it's looks like the RiRi zippers on the sides. Overall this is by far the best capsule they've come out with. Lots of dope quality pieces. 

In the JE hoody, I kind like stuff slim--im 6'1 185 do I really need to size up tho from my usually sz L?

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the apparel rather than the shoes. I mean those mint pumas are fire, but i already bought too many shoes in the last couple of months. If anything, i hope RF drop those cove gel V's though. 

The Tundra jacket looks pretty dope. But any pics of the JE pieces though? I am assuming it is the one with the quilted pattern?

Back
Top Bottom