Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Going to try to for the Mints and JE hoody tomorrow. After I add 1 item to my cart, how long will Shopify keep it in there so that I can go back and add the second?

^wrong thread

*edit. BL beat me to it by seconds. So why waste a post? I might as well fill this post with one of my favorite gifs of all time
argos-celebration-fail.gif

Last edited:
In the JE hoody, I kind like stuff slim--im 6'1 185 do I really need to size up tho from my usually sz L?
If u like a snug fit then try the L but its the kind of sweater u would layer with bc of the RiRi zips on the side, which is why u would sz up.

I'm more interested in the apparel rather than the shoes. I mean those mint pumas are fire, but i already bought too many shoes in the last couple of months. If anything, i hope RF drop those cove gel V's though. 

The Tundra jacket looks pretty dope. But any pics of the JE pieces though? I am assuming it is the one with the quilted pattern?
The JE pieces are in the Kith lookbook. They had more then just the quilted hoodie. Btw, the Tundra jacket was $180.
anyone know if the leather mercers sold out?
No they didn't sell out bc the price is over $400. So they def won't sell out unless Victor Cruz buys all the rest 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom