Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wonder if Kith listened to people's complaints about the "Filter"  since the shop the whole collection has the filters and the toe boxes are stronger in color but the actual product page photo's are less intense on the color

which is better? removing and adding or keep trying by backtracking to cart and not removing? Looks like the sz 10 mint is gone :frown:

I don't know
but as soon as it pop up go for it if it shows oos the they gone but if you able to go to address page then you good

by the time i got there it was too late haha, but since there still canceling orders theres a chance at least 

I don't know
but as soon as it pop up go for it if it shows oos the they gone but if you able to go to address page then you good
well you know if you get to address page then you got the "hold". So that is the sign that you should be able to get them

:lol: at people still posting in here about the COA release while they have their order for sale on IG, same username as NT and all. The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

My bank messed up my address change so my order did not go through. Im so heated this is the second time they were suppose to correct it. When do you think the best time will be to go the ebay route??? It seemed like there were more pairs than previous releases because me and my gf both got to the address page and everyone on here seemed to be able to cop.

Look like a lot of pairs where released the difference between my coral order # from 11 am release and the mint order # i just placed is over 1500

Last edited:

damn i keep finding **** out about the corals that makes me happier i went with them over the mints. I didnt know that the mint toe is pigskin and the coral toe is 1h brushed nubuck. I guess reading a product description is helpful.. 
why do you prefer nubuck over pigskin

I keep reading "new balance sizing". WHICH NB model? If anything on a puma disc you go up .5. I find they fit snug/tts. A .5 down you may be ok, but its pushing it if these run like other Disc Blazes.

I keep reading "new balance sizing". WHICH NB model? If anything on a puma disc you go up .5. I find they fit snug/tts. A .5 down you may be ok, but its pushing it if these run like other Disc Blazes.
down half fits me perfect in the COA discs.. i went 10.5 but I have narrow feet. I'm in 11 in most NB's and an 11.5 in AM and GL3

Last edited:
I went off the Blaze of Glory sizing, since they share the bootie and Trinomic sole, although I'm sure the disc system makes it a little tighter. Went TTS, will let people know how that goes. 

i wouldn't mind having a pair of the corals now smh.. i should've grabbed those first just because they popped up first and doubled back for the mints..:smh:

all bootie type pumas feel very snug on the first few wears but they break in nicely and definitely loosen up to your foot after a few hours

really surprised people said the mints were up first? i guess they were up first on the latest products? the corals were up on the puma page before the apparel. either stoked i have both and ill be rocking them like my coves 

really surprised people said the mints were up first? i guess they were up first on the latest products? the corals were up on the puma page before the apparel. either stoked i have both and ill be rocking them like my coves 
yup latest products page dropped the apparel first then the mints followed. funny how they dropped differently in the different page locations.

yea its dope. i loved the pigskin on the americanas though and the mint color>> IMO so im happy  i chose the mints
yeah i have the daytonas while the 1h nubuck was different and nice, it wasn't a big enough difference to sway me away from the mints and the colored outsole over the salmon/corals. if the reds f/f dropped it might've made the choice very difficult, but as it is can't wait for them to get in!

Back
Top Bottom