Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith customer service is always out to lunch. I've been trying to get a hold of them all day via phone and e-mail... No responses.

Got my shoes cancelled because I somehow used a bot from my phone? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whatever. didn't want them that bad

looks like most wanted the mint toe, i wanted the coral but had to settle with the mint toe. then now i find out the coral was h1 nubuck as well? man now i am kinda disappointed but.. the sole on the mints are better. eh.

and also, has anyone seen the nylon mercer 2 tech pants in person yet? hows the fit and is it worth buying? i've been contemplating. with it saying the calf is a lot slimmer kinda makes me not wanna get them. they kinda remind me of the red label release pants. i have a pair and dont really like the fit.

and also, has anyone seen the nylon mercer 2 tech pants in person yet? hows the fit and is it worth buying? i've been contemplating. with it saying the calf is a lot slimmer kinda makes me not wanna get them. they kinda remind me of the red label release pants. i have a pair and dont really like the fit.
Bought them a size smaller like usual, I'll let you know how that goes. 
Either it'll be a fit pic or a really long DJ Proto J narrative post about how it didn't fit right but Yeezus always has a purpose for me. 
Sans disc (not my photo)
Photo/shoe cred @you right  

Last edited:
Bought them a size smaller like usual, I'll let you know how that goes. 

Either it'll be a fit pic or a really long DJ Proto J narrative post about how it didn't fit right but Yeezus always has a purpose for me. 

Photo/shoe cred @you right

Thanks for giving the proper credit. I was driving and couldn't go back and forth between screens to grab his name. I shot him a message to asked how he did it so I can try it out on a pair of disc corks I have

Looks a lot better with the disc, imo. But, then again, it's a completely different aesthetic. Disc only looks good with joggers/casual aesthetic. The laces probably make it a little more bearable with anything else.

roll.gif

I just watched a interview with RF. The whole shoe is redesigned from the older disk models.

Things that have changed in the shoe.

-The Upper

-The toe

-The mud guard

-Its a updated version from the old "Asymmetrical" shape.

That could be why they are fitting larger than the older models.

Also, @dan_0_tz from IG said they fit in between a AM1 and New Balance sizing, but hard to describe due to not having laces.

I honestly just hope I can get my pair by friday. Hate when they ship on friday then I have to wait till monday cause of the weekend. :rolleyes

I'm kinda disappointed in the Tundra jacket, i feel like they couldve put that "quilted" fabric that's on the JE pieces and used that as the inner liner for the jacket....but then I guess it would've raised the price by $50 at least. Idk, I wanted to buy the jacket just looked too thin IMO...

Would it be messed up if I dm andy with a screenshot of davidevan reselling the corals?  He should be easily able to find that name in one of the orders...should obviously be David Evan....I need me some sz 10 corals god dammit!!!!!! I'm on some Dave Chappelle haters ball type **** right now
Just cause you missed doesn't mean you got to hate. So I say to this person who wasn't able to get a coral if he is in interested that is instant resell, right? Just keep hating then. Go buy it from a reseller. You are just too thirsty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom