Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All this **** is publicity. none of your orders will get cancelled unless you've been doing this swindle for the past releases. They cancelled 3/4 of my orders when the neptunes dropped. 

I would like to thank you atnt for having the best lte out there lmao I always tried the school wifi to go for those rf releases but I decided to give this a shot and it work

I just watched a interview with RF. The whole shoe is redesigned from the older disk models.

Things that have changed in the shoe.

-The Upper

-The toe

-The mud guard

-Its a updated version from the old "Asymmetrical" shape.

That could be why they are fitting larger than the older models.

Also, @dan_0_tz from IG said they fit in between a AM1 and New Balance sizing, but hard to describe due to not having laces.

You realize that they first made these changes with the coves, right. And that they are relatively minor, cosmetic changes. I would say if you went TTS your probably fine...but people have some odd feet so I just worry about my own.

And WHICH new balance model sizing!?!?!? That term is horrible...NB sizing is different across models/country of manufactuer, etc...oh...that Dan Tier Zero guy? Nevermind...wouldn't expect anything less....

Last edited:

I just watched a interview with RF. The whole shoe is redesigned from the older disk models.

Things that have changed in the shoe.

-The Upper

-The toe

-The mud guard

-Its a updated version from the old "Asymmetrical" shape.

That could be why they are fitting larger than the older models.

Also, @dan_0_tz from IG said they fit in between a AM1 and New Balance sizing, but hard to describe due to not having laces.

You realize that they first made these changes with the coves, right. And that they are relatively minor, cosmetic changes. I would say if you went TTS your probably fine...but people have some odd feet so I just worry about my own.

And WHICH new balance model sizing!?!?!? That term is horrible...NB sizing is different across models/country of manufactuer, etc...oh...that Dan Tier Zero guy? Nevermind...wouldn't expect anything less....
No, I didn't know that I thought It was a recent change with the COA's. The interview took place in Paris ? so, I thought they were recent changed that applied to the COA's.

All my NB are they same size across the board 998s,1600,1500,577,574 ect... Other than my burn rubbers and that's because the whole shoe is leather.

Dan tier zero Guy owns both NBs and AM1s, why would it matter who's giving their sizing views ?

Probably, Ronnie doesnt want to **** with the asg pack and February is packed with releases

Yea that makes sense. But for that collab what did Ronnie really do except select the color?

Yea that makes sense. But for that collab what did Ronnie really do except select the color?
Small aesthetic silhouette changes, slimmer toe box etc. Biggest thing is the buckle, it isn't the Birkin bag buckle now it's like. Idk what you call them. A clip or something. 

Last edited:
View media item 770192
Sans disc (not my photo)

Here's a better look at what they look like without the disc. Def. loses some appeal but it's not that bad.

900x900px-LL-90aba579_IMG_1320.jpeg

Last edited:
its slim fit i am usualyl in between sizes and had to go for the bigger size.
thank you sir

What Andy is doing is awesome. Very commendable. Its about time someone started taking real action.
yeah, I agree. Everyone should have a fair chance, definitely. I don't know if canceling orders will stop it from happening entirely, but it will have people second-thinking about using that method.

Back
Top Bottom