Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks ReMarqable23, just bought a pair of mint COA us8.5 from him for reasonable price. Can't wait to receive them.

i know i asked this before but wasnt sure if anyone saw it. anyone ever deal with dr.martens specially the fieg collab one? tts or are they big?

hahaha.  It was only a matter of time until copycats start flooding the market.. 2014: year of the jogger oversaturation.  Glad I'm not one to buy a mercer/jogger pant in every single color.  Trends die fast and this will probably too..

Copycats?

I know it's been discussed before, but cuffed pants have been around for awhile. The only problem is that plenty of you are now wearing them like uniforms. Too many betas thinking they're alphas...

Any reviews on the COA Pumas that released? Trying to make sure i get the right size, my Kill Bill Sagas are 9.5, also hows the quality, and what should i be paying around?

Any reviews on the COA Pumas that released? Trying to make sure i get the right size, my Kill Bill Sagas are 9.5, also hows the quality, and what should i be paying around?
just read the past 5 to 10 pages. that's what everyone's been talking about.

Back
Top Bottom