Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry if this isn't allowed, but who would be winning? 

Tiffany high sbs for the puma coa mint + $50.

I'll take it off if necessary.

hey can we just take a moment here for willmax, i mean holy ****. this guy tries to take some pictures to give some guys some reference and ************* are emailing the pic to customer service?????? 

i think 50 is fair.

the ended lists of tiffanys these two day are around 270~320 (at least in size 11)

puma coa mint are around 250

tiffs have the hype, coas have the quality(in generals, there are some people here complaining for flaws...but these are flaws on specific pairs, tiffs are just not good quality sneakers)

Its not that serious. check a couple pages back. its not a big deal but this guy is always giving good info and obviously knows someone that works at kith. 

these herbs are breaking rule #1. always protect your sources. 
Looked around for a few pages and I don't see what you're talking about but I'm pretty interested in seeing that since that's messed up. 

Looked around for a few pages and I don't see what you're talking about but I'm pretty interested in seeing that since that's messed up
he just snapped a couple pics with his phone of the new mercers to show people here and kids lost their **** because it was a phone pic and the color was off and sent pictures to customer service. basically hyperventilating because the color MIGHT not have been what they were expecting. 

wonder what ronnie's got in store for march

hopefully cove GLV's...perfect Spring time shoe. Plus, based off his twitter/IG last week, he was at Asics Corp here in Cali, so maybe he gave them the go to start producing.

I wear like a 9.5 in Gel Sagas for reference, could i get away with a 10 in the COA's

you should be good with a 10 in COA's. I wear a 9 in Gel Sagas, which tend to run .5 big, and went with a 9.5 in the COA's and they fit perfectly

Last edited:
hopefully cove GLV's...perfect Spring time shoe. Plus, based off his twitter/IG last week, he was at Asics Corp here in Cali, so maybe he gave them the go to start producing.
you should be good with a 10 in COA's. I wear a 9 in Gel Sagas, which tend to run .5 big, and went with a 9.5 in the COA's and they fit perfectly

Would you say gt2's run a little big than tts?

Can anyone help me find the Miamis size 9.5 for less than $350. Ive been looking everywhere, and everyone wants rape smh.
I'm in the same boat as you same size. Even tried trading my bred 1s and they wanted a ridiculous amount of cash on top.

Back
Top Bottom