Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn my bad just new around here 
ohwell.gif
. **** me right? lol
Don't fret man, most all of us know Ronnie personally. Info is Legit. Coves are dropping in March then Rose Gold V's are dropping the next day QS like, but he's not telling anybody about that... Not even Will...

hmm, we have seen the gold roses, mints, coves glv's on rf, wonder if he has other cw's like super blues/culureshoqs or if he is sticking with monochromes. can anyone do a quick photoshop of super blues in glv?

Don't fret man, most all of us know Ronnie personally. Info is Legit. Coves are dropping in March then Rose Gold V's are dropping the next day QS like, but he's not telling anybody about that... Not even Will...
sho ty dude that's really dope. Haha I guess it all makes sense when you combine that pic of the coves with the magazine that says: "one's a company, two's a crowd, and three's a party." quite possible he could be referring to the Cove GLV, the rose gold GLV's, but what could be the third? random clothing drop too possibly?

sho ty dude that's really dope. Haha I guess it all makes sense when you combine that pic of the coves with the magazine that says: "one's a company, two's a crowd, and three's a party." quite possible he could be referring to the Cove GLV, the rose gold GLV's, but what could be the third? random clothing drop too possibly?

if he drops Cove / Rose / Mint GLV's in the same week. . . .

View media item 822852

Im sure its been mentioned, but the Rose Gold GT GTII dropped on March 2. Wonder if it will be a "anniversary" type drop...

All 2013 Ronnie Fieg x Asics colaborations were dropped on Friday. Best educated guess says Cove GLV will drop on a Friday in March. Not sure about the Rose GLV still seems speculated. I'm sure it will release in 2014 just not so sure it will drop same time as Coves.

The above pic could mean anything... Including a March 3 release date for 'three's a party'.

Please space out the rose and coves V's. I'll be lucky enough to even get 1 pair if they drop separately, let alone on the same day. My internet copping game is garbage.

The pic could also just be great trolling.

Very true lol. It's pretty much a sure bet the Cove GLV will drop in March. I just don't think the Rose Golds will drop in the same time frame. I could be completely wrong but it wouldn't be Ronnie like.

Can someone help me out real quick puma disc wise? Just got my COAs in the mail, and need to know how the lacing system works! I turned the disc a little bit to see how it tightens, but dont want to start yanking on the leather tab before i know how it works, dont wnt to break it

righty tighty, lefty loosey. if you turn it to the right, you should see the side of the shoes and string tightening up.

denim glv was spotted a little bit back as well.. 

cant wait for these coves.. those are  priority, rose golds not so much

Gel Lyte V only available up to size 12 makes it a little easier when I miss out on these Fieg collabs

Why can't they make size 13? :\

Gel Lyte V only available up to size 12 makes it a little easier when I miss out on these Fieg collabs

Why can't they make size 13? :\

Didn't realize 12 was the largest size for the GLV... What is the smallest they offer? I thought Kith usually does 4-13 or 14 but I never really pay attention. I just grab my size and run.

Did they offer a size 4 in the volcano V? Thinking of snatching a pair of the coves for the lady when they drop.

the snake charmer from EB didnt have size 13 either, they mentioned something about asics only having that size mold for GR.

Back
Top Bottom