Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

People are really confusing them since they arent pics of the mints floating around but they are coming tho. Just wait on it

Ok, so that confirms that one pic wasn't the mints tho, just coves in bad lighting.

Mints coming tho? And rose golds, and coves?

Man, I expected more out of this dude fieg. Rehashing the same colorways is no bueno.

I'll prolly grab the coves, even tho I got the GL3 version. But I won't stress over the other ones if I miss.

Anyone have any leads for Volcanos in a 9.5? Finally decided to pay resell and I can't even find a pair 
nerd.gif

Fieg is getting lazy man that's pretty wack.
Ok, so that confirms that one pic wasn't the mints tho, just coves in bad lighting.

Mints coming tho? And rose golds, and coves?

Man, I expected more out of this dude fieg. Rehashing the same colorways is no bueno.

I'll prolly grab the coves, even tho I got the GL3 version. But I won't stress over the other ones if I miss.
ok so we got at least two people who aren't tryna cop, should be easy guys

Why did people think that he was going to release a mint and cove CW at the same time? Colors are so similar. Wouldn't make any sense.

Why did people think that he was going to release a mint and cove CW at the same time? Colors are so similar. Wouldn't make any sense.

coves and mints are coming in one drop.

i didn't believe it until i was told by someone in the know.

Are the production quantities gonna increase? That's my question. Hopefully copp-able. I'm just skeptical of things people say on ig and facebook like, sold out in seconds, sold out in 3 seconds blablabla

Are the production quantities gonna increase? That's my question. Hopefully copp-able. I'm just skeptical of things people say on ig and facebook like, sold out in seconds, sold out in 3 seconds blablabla

Yea that soldout in seconds isn't really "true" I mean the server can give X pairs to a certain amount of people all at once so it says they are sold out when in reality they are simply not. I got my ecp Miami's 25 minutes later after getting soldout messages constantly.... Just my .02

Using the COAs ( which were pretty hyped) as a reference, pretty surprised that people could cop a pair and then go back and get the other colour, hopefully that will be the case for these GLVs

Yea I don't know because it's strange like after you add to cart you have to go to another step to make sure it's there. I guess then you can go back and attempt to add. Ima ask Andy Oliver since he runs the shoplift site

Back
Top Bottom