Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sizing for the glv's imo is TTS. Go .5 size down if you plan on doing any athletics in them lol. TTS should be perfect/fine for most casual wearers though. 
i agree that at least the mesh pairs fit TTS. i have a size 10 in volcanoes and they are a tad too big(i wear a 9.5). i'm assuming that the cove pair is tts as well, but don't quote me on it.

I've been successful in a few releases, but how much does Internet speed matter in being able to check out?
Dial up v DSL or anything else, give it a shot on Dial-up, you'll see. jk it makes a big difference, you are talknig about going to at least 3 different pages to secure a pair, faster internet = faster page load time.

Thanks for the sizing tips fellas...
Here's my input:

GlIII: I have them in 10.5 (I rarely sway away from 10.5s in any shoe, I've learned the hard way in a few models). But I could probably do a 11 if I wanted in the Gl3

GLV: I have volcanos in 11 and I feel fine, I was going to go with a 10.5 but I heard the sizing was different, I think I can do a 10.5 if I wanted but I like the sock liner that actually hugs the foot pretty well so the 0.5 difference isn't as noticeable as one might think. 

I will personally shoot for 11s on these, if you find them to be too big/small, I'm sure doing a 0.5 size swap is not going to be as hard as a 1 full size etc.

cheers

Aiming for both myself, Coves first and then mints on priority list, the perf suede on the coves does it for me, the GLV model is my favorite over the GLIII, they are amazingly comfortable. Good luck gents.

I like the coves for the same reason..but im a sucker for mint colorways :lol:

So im on the fence :\

Last edited:
ok if I wear a 10.5 in roshes and a 10.5 in Saucony Grid 9000, what size should I get on these? Both the roshe and sauconys have a teeny bit of room in the toebox left, which is how I like it

ok if I wear a 10.5 in roshes and a 10.5 in Saucony Grid 9000, what size should I get on these? Both the roshe and sauconys have a teeny bit of room in the toebox left, which is how I like it
due to preference, I'd recommend a 10 if you want "teeny bit of room" on the toebox, but if you want a good toe box room, I'm talking 15-20 mm (sorry engineering ruler), I say 10.5. Maybe hit up a local store that sell them to find out the fit

due to preference, I'd recommend a 10 if you want "teeny bit of room" on the toebox, but if you want a good toe box room, I'm talking 15-20 mm (sorry engineering ruler), I say 10.5. Maybe hit up a local store that sell them to find out the fit
thanks man! looking for for a shop but most only carry gel lyte iii's rather than gel lyte Vs. By "teeny" I mean like an inch in case we both have different interpretations, if that makes a difference in whether or not I should get a 10 or a 10.5. An 11 in the Saucony Grid 9k were way too big as well. At the same time, I don't want my feet to be super super snug where my toes are cramped

thanks man! looking for for a shop but most only carry gel lyte iii's rather than gel lyte Vs. By "teeny" I mean like an inch in case we both have different interpretations, if that makes a difference in whether or not I should get a 10 or a 10.5. An 11 in the Saucony Grid 9k were way too big as well. At the same time, I don't want my feet to be super super snug where my toes are cramped
Get the 10.5 

I also read a couple pages back where people with tickets were limited to one shoe color only. Online would that be the same case? Was that the case with the Puma COA? thanks in advance NT

I see people are talking about trying to cop both. How are you planning on doing that? 
I really like the coves, so I might just go for them, but if I am able to get the mints as well it could be sweet! 
Does it have something to do with that - drop down option to buy both shoes quickier - RF said there would be? 
He responded some guy on twitter about this

Last edited:
I see people are talking about trying to cop both. How are you planning on doing that? 

I really like the coves, so I might just go for them, but if I am able to get the mints as well it could be sweet! 

Many people were able to order both coa, you can try and get both in your cart or also try and place multiple orders basically.

And welcome to NT

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of talk about bots on different forums, will kith find a way to prevent them or should you get one if you want to be able to get the shoes? 

already own a pair of mint colored shoes (cncpt nbs) so will go for the coves.  btw, any news on a rose gold cw dropping unannounced?

someone asked this question a little bit ago, if you add both to cart and one if not available you will be able to continue with the other. this is straight from Andy 

Also as per AO's twitter, these will be harder than COAs. So we'll see.
Well, if he says they'll be easier, hype will die and they won't sell out.

I'm going with what I've heard, from a dude that has pretty much been on point for every rf release.

Back
Top Bottom