Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd be surprised if either of these went for $350 resale. Probably going to end up like those COA Puma's. 
i think they're gonna be steady at around the price they're going for right now. not to be an *** but anyone who thinks otherwise is just in denial. 

for people like me who didnt get a pair but my size in the dropdown box should i keep refreshing the inventory error or keep addding to cart?

please help uss

LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF HEART

WENT W COVES INSTEAD OF MINTS

OH AND DID I MENTION

SHOUT TO @wtfchi FOR SAYING I WAS GONNA STRIKE OUT ON THESE AND DA FOAMBS

I GOT BOTH AND GOT RT AF1 FOR RETAIL

you cooooooked boooooi lol

yo, did you ever pick any winners in the preme thread or did you loaf on that lol?

keep refreshing the page where it says inventory issues, once the "remove from" button doesn't show up, means theyre in ur cart, if ur refreshing fast, keep an eye out

okay so i entered a billing address different than the one associated to the CC , pretty much screwed right? 

copped both in the same order...went back...got oatmeal bleeckers....perfect weekend! #triggerfinger

Genuinely never managed to get a pair of shoes online I've ever wanted but some how I managed to get a pair of mints. Got myself in a bit of a state with sending my scans of billing details. I hope nothing goes wrong! I can't believe it...

I messed up bad, every time I strike out, I guess I get better at check out. One day I'll get a shoe for retail, one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom