Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i entertained it again but i j ust can't drop the 125 on sweatpants, no matter how stylish they are. (i've felt strongly about this with the nike stuff too so i'm not biased). 
same. i like both the charcoal and vintage wash, but 230 for 2 pair of sweatpants....cant do it

Damn I didn't realize that asymmetrical shirt was 135.. And with the way stuff is sitting if it doesn't fit it will probably be impossible to sell. I'm torn.

Can a Mod please ban these morons posting links to carts? 

If we want the product, we'll get it ourselves. Thanks guise. 

Edit - That off white zip up is dope, but I'm not eem going to try and risk it with their size issues coupled with their return policy. 

Last edited:
ronnie fieg is the man. turning people against each other and convincing the doubters to buy the babyblue multi cuffed sweats. which i did. 

Can a Mod please ban these morons posting links to carts? 

If we want the product, we'll get it ourselves. Thanks guise. 

Edit - That off white zip up is dope, but I'm not eem going to try and risk it with their size issues coupled with their return policy. 
can a mod please ban these guy for being unappreciative, appreciate the generous culture of this thread man, what if they were links those hyped up releases, bet you won't be complaining here

Has there been any rumors regarding a big Ronnie collab this spring/summer? Aside from the World Cup and the pumas?

i honestly thought the cremes were for girls. so i wasn't sure how the sizing worked. i like the other ones a lot though but will pass 

laugh.gif
 at y'all thinking cart links to "limited" RF collabs would be posted. You know damn well they wouldn't be. 

And FTR, I'm not down with the link BS no matter limited the release is. If i want the release, I'll be on the site getting it, not on NT waiting for you to post a cart link. 

Chuch. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 at y'all thinking cart links to "limited" RF collabs would be posted. You know damn well they wouldn't be. 
damn so they were actually trolling people to make them buy stuff they thought they could resell? that is deep rooted saltiness. haven't ben in thread since coves so i thought they were just helping out epople haha 

Last edited:
:lol:  at y'all thinking cart links to "limited" RF collabs would be posted. You know damn well they wouldn't be. 

And FTR, I'm not down with the link BS no matter limited the release is. If i want the release, I'll be on the site getting it, not on NT waiting for you to post a cart link. 

Chuch. 

good for you,

so why get mad at people helping those who might not be as awesome coppin online as you

Back
Top Bottom