Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got mine as well, he always kills his sebago and boots. That's what he was originally known for. Fiyaaaaah

Do the RF x NB steel blue 999s run the same as 998/997/1300, etc.?  Or bigger like the americanas.  Thanks.

People in
shoes for the night out. if anyone up on their beer game definitely try out some lagunitas when you get the chance. delish.

bd28516c-91c2-48c6-a1e8-a0fd0ca5a552.jpg

Lagunitas is on point, try Stone and Green Flash for some other good Cali brews

Do the RF x NB steel blue 999s run the same as 998/997/1300, etc.?  Or bigger like the americanas.  Thanks.
In my opinion they run smaller than usual. For example I wear a 9.5 in the Concpts Seal release and still have toe wiggle room. I tried the same size in the Steel Blues and it was super tight on my foot. I have to wear a sz 10 and they are still tighter fitting than my 9.5 Seals.

Is there any rumored pics of the World Cup asics? Are they those blue and yellow ones he was spotted wearing? I think someone posted pics earlier in the thread

Is there any rumored pics of the World Cup asics? Are they those blue and yellow ones he was spotted wearing? I think someone posted pics earlier in the thread
^^^from what I've read on the gram they're going to be part of a world-cup pack. The Brazil Blue GT2's and the USA themed GL3. i'm gonna assume they drop before/during the world cup. 

Last edited:

Can anyone comment on sizing of these please?
i bought the other two pairs of the indigo labels, and in my opinion they fit a tad bit better but going with the size down is still preferred. i usually wear an extra small in the original bleecker pants, and i got a small in the new ones. the xs bleeckers fit perfect, but the small indigos fit a little bit baggy. i plan on getting rid of my pairs, they look like pajamas on me.

had a chance to try on the vintage bleeckers. tts for me. they fit quite slim (i have an athletic lean build) and they wouldn't fit if i sized down. thought they looked/felt ok; nothing special. ultimately didn't like them enough to spend the 125 + tax on them.

Back
Top Bottom