Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Gl3s are crazy...I knew it. Haha. I hope all the "gold is tacky" nters don't change their mind because I need these

Can someone please tell me how it works with RF releases? Does he send out TLO or you have to find the new releases on the KITH site? I'm tryna prep myself for these ASICS RF are teasing of. They are fierceeeee. 

Can someone please tell me how it works with RF releases? Does he send out TLO or you have to find the new releases on the KITH site? I'm tryna prep myself for these ASICS RF are teasing of. They are fierceeeee. 

You're going to get flamed for not reading, by refresh on the new releases page right before drop time and keep refreshing. They'll either pop up on the page or a new collection page will appear. Links will get tweeted out but by the time they post it it'll be too late

You're going to get flamed for not reading, by refresh on the new releases page right before drop time and keep refreshing. They'll either pop up on the page or a new collection page will appear. Links will get tweeted out but by the time they post it it'll be too late
My b, I didn't think I'll be able to get a straight answer like this if i go through the forms for it. But yeah, just as I thought, wanted to be sure which place on the site to be prepared on. Thanks.

If anyone is interested in this, i came across this on some chinese website

They were supposed to release on 24/5 , price after conversion worked out to be around 220 usd per pair.

If anyone is interested in this, i came across this on some chinese website

They were supposed to release on 24/5 , price after conversion worked out to be around 220 usd per pair.
Both very clean. Would much rather have a pair off those all white huaraches tho 
nthat.gif

Tough to drop 220 on pumas when BWGH making better ones. 

Anybody know where I can cop some Black Mercer pants for a decent price? Or anything that is similar to it with a similar cuff

my kithstrike kayano's finally came in. Love em' to death BUT man. these things are like dirt/dust magnets. overall very pleased though.

0ceaa307-f952-4fb7-beec-071d310dae9d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom