Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think the whole site might change like the ecp.. Or possible even a link via twitter to a page where you can cop everything:frown:highly doubt it but they been throwing curveballs on purpose) or just a regular release & they arnt saying anything to spook bot people out lol

Edit: after reading this I noticed this is basically all the ways they could do it lol,
Man I hope everyone is overthinking it and it's an easy cop .. I have this elaborate 3 window auto-refresh thing going on but I feel like mobile may be the best bet. 

Quick question guys,if I use paypal to pay for one pair and then the same debit card that's linked to my paypal to pay for another pair do you think my orders will get canceled? Good luck with this today though. 

Does Kithnyc put a lower value on the box to avoid high custom / import duty?
Anybody from Europe had problems with this?

Quick question guys,if I use paypal to pay for one pair and then the same debit card that's linked to my paypal to pay for another pair do you think my orders will get canceled? Good luck with this today though. 
no need to complicate things. If you get both use one payment method

They are probably going to do the same setup as the Mint/Cove release.....
nerd.gif

This will be my first attempt to purchase off Kith website. When the shoes drop will they be on the home page or do you have to search under the Ronnie Fieg collections page?

This will be my first attempt to purchase off Kith website. When the shoes drop will they be on the home page or do you have to search under the Ronnie Fieg collections page?

New site so no one is for sure yet just be on your toes tho

Last edited:
lol was thinking about the beats... 325? No thank you. They'd probably arrive with kithstains and not working.

hi guys, i'm not really into fieg's designs usually, but these brazil's caught my eye. it seems they've also caught my dad's eye, so my brother and I figured we'd try to get them for him since his birthday is in two weeks. my question is can we order both my pair and my dad's pair from two different computers using two different cards and names but the same billing address? or will that not fly, in which case i'll just shoot for my dad's pair.

I'm not really familiar with Ronnie/KITH's cancellation procedures, so any help would be appreciated. thanks guys!

As long as one transaction has no more than two quantities of said shoe you'll be fine. Two diff cards same address is allowed. Pretty sure some guy said they did that with their brother for the mints and coves release.

Time to watch the chaos. I'm won't be participating, I'm out hog hunting lol. I already got my Brazils anyways, not a fan of the USAs either. Good luck, hope y'all cook.

Back
Top Bottom