Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Whats good man. Im thinking about coming down there.  It depends on how much luck/success I have this weekend :lol:

I'll be there displaying some asics on my boys table again, come by and say what's up if you make it. And bring those mingos :lol: my offer will still stand :wink:

The Columbus show has been pretty solid since they have started it I'll more than likely be there with my shop.

What shop you work for?

Ha, probably man I'm the white guy without dreads, holler next time your in

Ah yea man you rung me up last time I was in there. I was the white dude wearing the mints, we talked about Ronnie releases lol. I'll say what up when I see you again

How the production numbers looking for these guy?
sage is pretty much like mint/cove drop. around the 4000 mark.
something happened with some of the sizes on the rose gold though, so less of those. people with the common sizes (9-12) should be fine. same amounts as sage.

Last edited:
OMG rose golds are so beautiful on feet
smokin.gif
agreed.

if you check out RF's tagged pics there's a pic of him wearing another pair of (which I assume are) Rose Gold samples with light blue asics stripes. 

Last edited:
Rose Golds are kiiiiiinda growing on me..

Still a sucker for green kicks..

and regardless, I'm still copping both lol :evil:

sage is pretty much like mint/cove drop. around the 4000 mark.
something happened with some of the sizes on the rose gold though, so less of those. people with the common sizes (9-12) should be fine. same amounts as sage.
Nice thats what I like to hear. These will be an easy cop 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom