Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Have you guys had any luck with releases using an iphone? I might have to do that Saturday
I've gotten volcanoes, daytonas, and mints all on my iphone while at work. The mints I got through the twitter link because the banner didn't pop up for me right away. Anyone trying on a phone while at work shouldn't fret because you have just as good a shot as anyone on a computer. Good luck, yo!

is it fine to buy one RG then go back and buy Sage with same account and credit card? Also, should i refresh on home page or latest product page? looks like some people say latest product page might not work.

is it fine to buy one RG then go back and buy Sage with same account and credit card? Also, should i refresh on home page or latest product page? looks like some people say latest product page might not work.
I'm pretty sure you can buy both at the same time

Haven't been on this forum in about a week, I probably haven't missed much. Other than kith online questions? Also brushed up on my Roman numerals since that what the shoe size will be listed in!

Haven't been on this forum in about a week, I probably haven't missed much. Other than kith online questions? Also brushed up on my Roman numerals since that what the shoe size will be listed in!
lolol i need a size VIIIS then

if i just show up at kith saturday morning and wait in line with out a ticket can i still grab a pair if there is any left from people tickets

im from switzerland and english is not my language - sorri for my question
smile.gif
No worries. Try reading through this thread, especially the last few pages, there's lots of valuable advice for you. Practice a little checking out on the website and wait for the release this Saturday at 11AM EST.

Who actually confirmed that? I thought someone was just joking around lol?

No one knows for sure. I'm sure the dude is just saying that because thats what happened with the KFE drop.
was it in roman numerals? i copped and i don't remember that

but its going to suck to try and grab both if they aren't on the same page

Last edited:
Nah sizes where wrote out in letters, and people predicting roman numerals for the sage RG drop

Probably not Roman numeral, since so out there probably a hybrid of letters and numbers 10 ten. Just remenber to practice your numbers and you'll be good lol

Back
Top Bottom