Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

is 280 for RG's a good price?

I'd say that's a good price when all is said and done. Obviously more pairs will hit the market when the online orders start arriving, but there's a good chance they'll hover around $300 IMO. I can't see these going for the the low like the KFE's.

I picked up the charcoals as well in size L.  I wear a L in tech fleece, so will see how they fit and post some pics up when they come in.
Yeah can you please report cause I wear a L in tech fleece and I'm on the fence about these.

Yepp. Or $270. I helped someone out with that pair cuz I preferred the sages.
I'd say that's a good price when all is said and done. Obviously more pairs will hit the market when the online orders start arriving, but there's a good chance they'll hover around $300 IMO. I can't see these going for the the low like the KFE's.
thanks for your input guys. Im debating whether or not to take it, or wait out and see if there's a possible restock like w the mint/coves. Has any other fieg shoe restocked like those did?

When people start receiving them Rg are bound to drop in prices a bit but not a lot. From past exprience. Reseller trying to unload before the next big item drops

I just remember the mints/coves restocking and no others.

They definitely didn't restock, a few random sizes popped up after a load of orders using bots were cancelled if I remember correctly. Doesn't seem like there was much of an issue with bots this time around so I doubt that will happen again.

They definitely didn't restock, a few random sizes popped up after a load of orders using bots were cancelled if I remember correctly. Doesn't seem like there was much of an issue with bots this time around so I doubt that will happen again.

Thought Andy tweeted "restock GO" or something like that.

Glad we cooked all cooked on Labor day weekend tho
View media item 1159413

Last edited:
fit tight, looks like some woman's legging:

no they don't... just fit right.

the color hits are kinda corny tho...

waiting for someone to post a full fit with the matching sweats, shirt, and a kith hat... :lol:

"just us"... which is just anyone who buys kith stuff... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom