Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so, i have to ask regarding ordering from kith...not gonna ask for shipping updates..

i see my order in my account..in the shipping address, on the right of the order where the address is, i see the below:
[h2]SHIPPING ADDRESS[/h2]
Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled

what does this mean? have you any idea?:S am i going to have any problem or other have the same note?

the weird thing is that the address is not missing anything and it is exactly the same as on my paypal.. :S

the fulfillment has to do with insufficient address details or that the order is not yet completed? hmhm..

Last edited:
Just means they haven't shipped your order
laugh.gif
relax man
thanks!

sorry, my english......

they did a restock of the few collabs they did this summer: the re release of alvins, the nb worthys and saucony snowbeach. it was a nice touch to end the summer.

Been on the prowl for the Brazil's for quite some time now, just coped a DS pair for $177 shipped.  Dude had a picture of his receipt as the last picture on his listing and it said $165 + $12 shipping, so I messaged him asking if he would be willing to break even and he bit...dumbbbbbbbbbbb excited!

^^^ nice! Brazil's are the best fieg release this year imo. Brazil's and offspring sauconys are my favorite collabs this year

Been on the prowl for the Brazil's for quite some time now, just coped a DS pair for $177 shipped.  Dude had a picture of his receipt as the last picture on his listing and it said $165 + $12 shipping, so I messaged him asking if he would be willing to break even and he bit...dumbbbbbbbbbbb excited!
the come up, im sure this will happen with the glv's that just dropped, so if you missed out its always okay to wait. 

Back
Top Bottom