Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

530's no filter
sick.gif

Thanks for the pics! Made for an easier pass. I'm trying to better about buying shoes I love not just shoes I like.

It'll end up to about the same price.

Mind you rf is feening for money.. He a Jew and he has pride in it for himself

I'm not sure if the thought just got lost in translation when it was typed or what. I give the benefit of the doubt. But I can see somebody reading that statement and being very offended.

It'll end up to about the same price.

Mind you rf is feening for money.. He a Jew and he has pride in it for himself

Outside of the bigoted undertone, what's wrong with that? Everybody tryna make a buck. You don't have to give him yours if you don't want. Not sure if you're hating on the religion or on capitalism. Not really OK either way.

Outside of the bigoted undertone, what's wrong with that? Everybody tryna make a buck. You don't have to give him yours if you don't want. Not sure if you're hating on the religion or on capitalism. Not really OK either way.

If you think Ronnie's pricing is okay your insane he's asking for 85 over the gr price no boutique has gone that far and try are still making money. He try's to justify it by saying that's nbs MSRP but clearly this guy doesn't understand what MSRP stands for. Look at concepts they only asked for 35 avocet gr pricing for their NB collabs. Ronnie is just straight up being Greddy and doesn't give two shots about his customers but since e does have a loyal following of ****boys, hypebeasts and mindless idiots he's allowed to get a way with it.

What page do I need to be looking at for the release? I usually do the mainkithnyc.com page but i feel like there is a better way. 

If you think Ronnie's pricing is okay your insane he's asking for 85 over the gr price no boutique has gone that far and try are still making money. He try's to justify it by saying that's nbs MSRP but clearly this guy doesn't understand what MSRP stands for. Look at concepts they only asked for 35 avocet gr pricing for their NB collabs. Ronnie is just straight up being Greddy and doesn't give two shots about his customers but since e does have a loyal following of ****boys, hypebeasts and mindless idiots he's allowed to get a way with it.
Every other store is doing black friday discounts right now. KITH is the only store that has increased their prices today and not offered free shipping or anything...shame

Every other store is doing black friday discounts right now. KITH is the only store that has increased their prices today and not offered free shipping or anything...shame

It's not even that 185 for an Asian made 530 the only people who are buying these are fan boys, hypebeasts and people who Are buying there first NBs so deff not the brightest consumers

Back
Top Bottom