Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These filling pieces are really amazing in person. Just a little confused- what am I supposed to wear these with? They almost seem like a dressy shoe.

So I ordered some sages on kithmas and they just told me now that they were short one pair. Should of refunded my money from day one instead of holding on to my funds. I missed sages on the first release now this one

Same here, I ordered the sages too long on 'kithmas' and I just got a random email telling me my order was cancelled. Such bull sh*t. Sweet kithmas ronnie, I'm starting to think that they didn't even have any extra pairs to sell. It's too bad, the sage was the only decent shoe he did, the rest was recycled garbage.

Speaking of garbage, I hope no one is getting fooled by these 'grand opening' 'collabs.' It's just over priced crap that Ronnie Fieg claims is the most premium materials on the market. It's hobestly shocking how much garbage and jibberish he spews out.

Same here, I ordered the sages too long on 'kithmas' and I just got a random email telling me my order was cancelled. Such bull sh*t. Sweet kithmas ronnie, I'm starting to think that they didn't even have any extra pairs to sell. It's too bad, the sage was the only decent shoe he did, the rest was recycled garbage.

Speaking of garbage, I hope no one is getting fooled by these 'grand opening' 'collabs.' It's just over priced crap that Ronnie Fieg claims is the most premium materials on the market. It's hobestly shocking how much garbage and jibberish he spews out.

I think everyone commenting on the gt 2 picture on Instagram think it's a collab

I think everyone commenting on the gt 2 picture on Instagram think it's a collab

I mean Ronnie Fieg is acting like its a 'collab.' KITH customer service and their business practices are a complete joke. I don't understand why it takes over 12 days to cancel a order, not even refund it. I mean he has like 20+ sales rejects working at those stores.

The customer service, arrogant attitude, and over proved garbage will be the down fall of kith.

anyone can advise on the sizing for asics gel saga grand opening and gl3 grand opening?
i usually half size up in gl3, and stick to true size in gel saga
I have the gel sagas. I went .5 down from my true size as I do for all sagas. Usually a 9.5 went with a 9. They fit perfect. I would suggest going down .5 for them.

really like the GT-II's but being in NY they're not worth over $200

might just wait and cop for under retail from someone who gets stuck with them lol

I mean Ronnie Fieg is acting like its a 'collab.' KITH customer service and their business practices are a complete joke. I don't understand why it takes over 12 days to cancel a order, not even refund it. I mean he has like 20+ sales rejects working at those stores.

The customer service, arrogant attitude, and over proved garbage will be the down fall of kith.

From previous experiences, according to andy "they don't hold your money" the card company is the one that's holding your account and it takes them 10-12 business days for you to see your money back on your account

From previous experiences, according to andy "they don't hold your money" the card company is the one that's holding your account and it takes them 10-12 business days for you to see your money back on your account

That's not true. It takes 5 business days max for the credit card companies. The issue is the multiple parties involved and Kith not caring. Kith just blames their 3rd party shipper. It makes no sense why it takes 10+ days for Kith to send a cancelation email.

I'm really p***** at the moment: my girl's Filling pieces "tan" from the KITHMAS sale just were cancelled all of a sudden: i wrote mails, tried to get any staff on the phone to ask about any tracking info - and all i get is a cancellation after 10 (!!!) days!!
Not even a reason given!
I'm from Europe and i'm constantly ordered from the US!
But whats happening with KITH in recent times would just not work at any european sneaker (online) store!

Oh by the way, my other order ist stuck somewhere in KY - i have no clue whether if it's in transit or delivered to a wrong address, since i get no Info!

KITH sells "premium" products but their service is soooo above the line - far away from premium at least!
If i have problems it's always with KITH.
Definitely last time i ordered from them - big shoutouts to BAIT, Bodega or Packer for being there for their overseas customers!

Mr. Fieg, get your business the right way!!!

Last edited:
I'm really p***** at the moment: my girl's Filling pieces "tan" from the KITHMAS sale just were cancelled all of a sudden: i wrote mails, tried to get any staff on the phone to ask about any tracking info - and all i get is a cancellation after 10 (!!!) days!!
Not even a reason given!
I'm from Europe and i'm constantly orderes from the US!
But whats happening with KITH at the in Regent times would just not work at any european sneaker (online) store!

Oh by the way, my other order ist stuck somewhere in KY - i have no clue whether if it's in Transit or delivered to a wrong address, since i get no Info!

KITH sells "premium" products but their service is soooo above the line - far away from premium at least!
If i have problems it's always with KITH.
Definitely Last time i ordered from them - big shoutouts to BAIT, Bodega or Packer for being there for their customers!
Mr. Fieg, get your business the right way!!!

Join the club man, I'm convinced they did this restock as a gimmick and didn't even actually have any stock left. Kith sucks and ronnie Fieg is the worst Santa Claus ever.

i find it funny rf tweets how his grand opening pack use prem materials but every photo I've seen of them are plagued with build quality issues, glue stains galore, loose stitching, just overall poor build construction.  like most of you have said they're definitely not worth the price. 

ever since they started using bergen logistics, its been way down hill ever since then, the smaller operation was leagues better

I agree: this Kithmas restock was just a whole BS and didn't help very much to promote their business, since what from i read here the recent days

I've spent way over half of a grant for two damn pairs of kicks (216 $ alone for customs/shipping), not just 50 bucks on some sale-trash-sneakers... of course everyone would be more than nervous after 1,5 weeks of missing info.

I wished i´d got carjacked while the sale was still online...
wink.gif

Well, their NY stores must run well though 
devil.gif

Oh yeah, there used to be times when customers got a pre-buy link for the next release at least to lower the disappointment of cancellations...

Save your money on the Grand Openings... DSM Puma's were the same price. Came in a nice box. Nice leather dust bag. Leather lace bag as well. The shoes were also better quality with no glue stains.

I bought the Grand Opening GL-III, and I feel ripped off that they were the same price as the DSM Puma's.

i find it funny rf tweets how his grand opening pack use prem materials but every photo I've seen of them are plagued with build quality issues, glue stains galore, loose stitching, just overall poor build construction.  like most of you have said they're definitely not worth the price. 

Materials and build quality are very different, so he's not wrong, he's just disingenuous.

I feel like he said premium runners meaning the silhouette not the materials? Nothing will touch his OGs @ $130 a pop

That's really weird and makes no sense at all.

you should try and message/tweet andy oliver, as he's been one of the guys developing that system as far as I know

his twitter is https://twitter.com/AndyOliverWpg just tweet him and attach the two photos, I'm curious to know what he thinks (If you don't have twitter let me know and I can tweet him for you)
yeah please do so, since i dont have a twitter account! would be nice to know what he got to say about this! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom