Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie just dropped the ball on the R698 so bad.

Jesus Christ.

BWGH collabs embarrass the one he just did.

Dear lord am I upset at that debauchry.

Man so disappointed. what makes it worse is that those are the unfiltered pics as far as I can tell. The R698 is a great model and frankly there are GR's that are way better than these. Maybe it's those god awful laces that throw it off? This is looking like a disappointingly easy pass for me. I'll still try to keep an open mind.

Fade on the midsole def throws it off. And the laces are really weird looking. Like too thick for the shoe? 

Other than that I do like them. I'd really like to see how they look on feet.

WTF!!!!

sick.gif

mean.gif

Looks like he wanted another all red shoe accidentaly dropped them in bleach and said these are trash, ima still release them tho

Last edited:
They also, to me, look like some GR from a themed pack that you will see go on sale and stay on sale for a long time at like Urban Outfitters or wherever else ASICS are sold.

bought something from kith, canceled the order, received cancellation email and refund email, but today received shipped notification via ups?

hmmmmm
Not unheard of.  I know a few people who were able to buy the sages and rgs before they went up.  Kith cancelled his orders, but still sent them. 

You guys dont have to like every RF release.

Its like people are so programmed to think every RF release is gonna be a killer. Just like every shoe, theres gonna be hits and misses.

Iam upset because the 698 is one of my
Favorite models.

That's an embarrassment.

I put that in Jordan bel air category of debauchery.

Back
Top Bottom