Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone pick up the Hollis hoody, wondering how it fits, yes I know there is a sizing chart just don't have measuring tape at school.
size chart says the same as the classics, which i had the opportunity to try on in-store. im a true medium, and a medium fit perfect on me so i'd say TTS. you should probably act fast though, looks like it's on track to sell out (both colorways) pretty soon. XS - M left in oxblood, S only in black

Last edited:

International shipping has dropped. There is a guy in a FB group that i'm in that paid $24 for international shipping.
at $22 for hawaii shipping, hawaii's international now?
mean.gif

at $22 for hawaii shipping, hawaii's international now? :smh:

That's what I have to pay to ship from hawaii
3 day sig confirm. But, I mean Aaron's gotta have the hook up. So, to charge intl prices is kinda cheap. Could be its the going rate, but I doubt it. Either way, we ain't getting the shoe in 3 days. So that's sad.

the most I've ever paid for international shipping was about $55, and that was from California to Australia.
Yeah man I have to get ready for that international shipping myself, about to move to Tokyo. Dont want to pay that extra money lol

Remember when i was excited to drop some good info here cause RF had something good coming. That was fun too.....
I am prolly wrong but I always thought kith employees were ride or die rf supports, seems as if the tables have turned even Matt smashing rf product.
Also do kith employees get discount on rf releases?

DSMs really blow the Grand Openings out of the water though. Leather is significantly and noticeably better, and i love how the lining is black as well. The white lining on the GOs throws me off for some reason. Really tempted to grab the GLVs though, but i think resellers might give me a better price than $190 shipped.
these are my thoughts EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom