Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well alright cool, ive always just wanted a leather glv and in black and white. So its perfect, wish it was cheaper though. Any of you guys getting em?

Well alright cool, ive always just wanted a leather glv and in black and white. So its perfect, wish it was cheaper though. Any of you guys getting em?
i would have if i didn't already have the leather DSMs from last year. would have copped the GT2s im not a huge fan of the 5s in black/white.

DSMs really blow the Grand Openings out of the water though. Leather is significantly and noticeably better, and i love how the lining is black as well. The white lining on the GOs throws me off for some reason. Really tempted to grab the GLVs though, but i think resellers might give me a better price than $190 shipped.

Yeah i really like the DSM, pretty sad i missed out on them and thats probably why i want these GLVs haha. I know theyre not the same but it can be some kind of consolation prize. Ive never owned the GT2s though are they more comfortable than the Vs?

Weren't DSM's going for under retail on the resale market for a while? I have no clue what they're at now, but I know for a while they were very close to retail. I don't see how anyone who wanted those didn't get them at a decent price.

DSMs really blow the Grand Openings out of the water though. Leather is significantly and noticeably better, and i love how the lining is black as well. The white lining on the GOs throws me off for some reason. Really tempted to grab the GLVs though, but i think resellers might give me a better price than $190 shipped.
might not be the case with all the hype behind the GL V model right now.  

Weren't DSM's going for under retail on the resale market for a while? I have no clue what they're at now, but I know for a while they were very close to retail. I don't see how anyone who wanted those didn't get them at a decent price.
Yup they were going for below for a while, but now they're back up to retail. Copped a pair recently for retail + ship but my size is difficult to find so i didn't really mind.

You guys think i should go TTS with the GLVs? Not sure if i should go .5 up cause of the leather.
well the GLV stil has the neoprene liner and not leather, so it should still be the same size as your other GLVs, i'd go whatever size you normally are in GLVs

where'd everyone go 
laugh.gif

So undecided. I like the GL3 models more then the GLV in general but the Grand Opening collection looks better on the GLV imo

Last edited:
Took a risk and got my tts. I know the gel Lyte Vs run snug and has the neoprane but with this type of leather seems like they'll fit a little bigger. Hope I'm right.

Last edited:
dont usually go after kith stuff, but i cant pass up any sneaker with an all black upper and white sole.  glad i was able to grab these GLVs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom