Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Holis hoody is tts if you have tiny arms but other than that I would size up.

Last edited:
So how does KITH ship to Canada? Is it a flat fee, or will I get charged duties and customs at my door. Wanna order but don't wanna get raped by shipping fees.

I know there are fakes of the denim V floating around, but imo I have a strong hunch they're going to release anyways. Plus those pics up there are too good to be true if those are actually a pair of fakes. shape looks on point through my eyes. 

Has anyone had their confirmation on there items being shipped from KITMAS? I got the Daytonas when they did that tiny restock but haven't heard anything yet 
frown.gif
I got my order 2 weeks ago.

Perfect...that's exactly what I wanted to know...

I ordered a medium in these...hopefully they fit.
alright so im a true medium, got a medium in the hollis hoody and fits really good. identical to the classics hoody. quality on these is a lot better than the classics for sure, idk if it's because of the waffle liner but it feels a lot better on me.

Perfect...that's exactly what I wanted to know...

I ordered a medium in these...hopefully they fit.
alright so im a true medium, got a medium in the hollis hoody and fits really good. identical to the classics hoody. quality on these is a lot better than the classics for sure, idk if it's because of the waffle liner but it feels a lot better on me.
appreciate the info....wish I got a black one in a M

It could be a team that was on the east and then moved to the west but he's using the east colors?

**** if I know

No I sadly dont have a us address, and rather not trust the my usa address thing.  Usually I just buy from local resellers. But im tired of paying resell prices. I heard Ronnie fixed this issue with us Canadians, but no confirmation 

but as you get older you'll realize basics is all you need to dress fly
as you get older you stop using the word fly.

if you think kith's apparel is a good look for a grown man then hats off to you, but to me it's clothing i would only wear to kick rocks and go to the grocery store. I wouldn't ever pay that much money though for basic clothing. 

he should just stick to sneakers.  

Last edited:

but as you get older you'll realize basics is all you need to dress fly

if you think kith's apparel is a good look for a grown man then hats off to you, but to me it's clothing i would only wear to kick rocks and go to the grocery store. I wouldn't ever pay that much money though for basic clothing. 

happy.gif

end of era. 

thanks ronnie. its been real. 

I'm 35 years old. I have no issues pulling of Kith or other types of "fly" gear, grocery store or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom