Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

would surprise me if that's a "what the fieg" shoe, doesn't look that crazy to me. I assume Kith will release two different pairs (pictured), however, if those two up there are actually just one pair, then it could very well be a What the-themed collab

the upper one looks like a mix between salmon toe and concepts three lies GL3

Am I in the minority that doesn't want to see a 'what the Fieg?' I think that would be the ugliest shoe ever and from that chart it looks miserable. It reminds me of that crap he used to do at David Z.

Nah. ***** corny if he does it.

Am I in the minority that doesn't want to see a 'what the Fieg?' I think that would be the ugliest shoe ever and from that chart it looks miserable. It reminds me of that crap he used to do at David Z.
nah i dont want to see them either.

So... Just don or fragment 1s for your RF heat 

is that stupid or nah

someones offering me frags 1 and just don 2 plus 500 for my salmon toes crate + steel blue crate 
don't do it, my boy in UK paid 2k for the salmon toe crate with kicks alone. They are individually numbered to 40 while a lot more fragments and just dons will exist.

So... Just don or fragment 1s for your RF heat 

is that stupid or nah

someones offering me frags 1 and just don 2 plus 500 for my salmon toes crate + steel blue crate 
You do know Nike does a huge restock every AllStar game weekend right? Not to mention big restocks every 3-4 months. Wait it out. If you want them that bad you will be watching Nike's twitter HARD until 2016

would surprise me if that's a "what the fieg" shoe, doesn't look that crazy to me. I assume Kith will release two different pairs (pictured), however, if those two up there are actually just one pair, then it could very well be a What the-themed collab

the upper one looks like a mix between salmon toe and concepts three lies GL3
it is a what the Fieg doe...

Don't beleive me, just watch....

You must not be familiar with all the "what the" shoes that have been released up until now....

You must not be familiar with all the "what the" shoes that have been released up until now....

Lold

Ronnie WTF will make up for the last few releases. Anyone of you know if they're doing diadora a this weekend?

Lold

Ronnie WTF will make up for the last few releases. Anyone of you know if they're doing diadora a this weekend?

A set of disgusting mismatched shoes will make up for the last few releases???

Never understood the appeal of the "what the" shoes.

Beautiful shoe, just would have preferred it with laces vice the disk. That whole contraption is just too clunky for my liking.
I had mixed feelings at first, to be honest. It's still a bit odd to me, but I really like the overall look of this shoe, the execution. Plus, I've got so many kicks at this point, and these being a bit different doesn't hurt.

Beautiful shoe, just would have preferred it with laces vice the disk. That whole contraption is just too clunky for my liking.
I had mixed feelings at first, to be honest. It's still a bit odd to me, but I really like the overall look of this shoe, the execution. Plus, I've got so many kicks at this point, and these being a bit different doesn't hurt.
True story. Still beautiful. I'm just saying if I had a choice to go with or without, I'd go without. What part of Tejas are you in?

True story. Still beautiful. I'm just saying if I had a choice to go with or without, I'd go without. What part of Tejas are you in?
I totally feel you on that. I wouldn't be mad if they were regular laces at all, lol.

I've been in Austin for about 7 years, went to college in San Marcos previously, and spent 5 years in San Antonio as a kid. I've spent plenty of time holding it down in Texas, but have lived in a couple other states, too. I just noticed you're in Houston.

Dont think rf 25th anniversary gl3 are the same shoe. If those are WCP, then will be 2 different pairs.

Back
Top Bottom