Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hey guys I was looking to purchase a pair of FPxRF and I found a pair but I'm hearing mixed reviews on sizing
I hear to go up a half - full size. Then I also hear they run a full size too big so go down half - full size. Can you guys give me a confirmation? Don't wanna buy them if they're too big
View media item 1376297Thx

how come if i buy something from titolo.ch it ships within 24hours with tracking number and kith still unprocessed a week later smh

Hey guys I was looking to purchase a pair of FPxRF and I found a pair but I'm hearing mixed reviews on sizing
I hear to go up a half - full size. Then I also hear they run a full size too big so go down half - full size. Can you guys give me a confirmation? Don't wanna buy them if they're too big

Thx
For his 2nd run of the FP, I went down 1 whole size and it fits snug.

For his 2nd run of the FP, I went down 1 whole size and it fits snug.
Thanks I'm a 10-10.5 in nike flyknits and such.

I have a chance to obtain a size 44 and seller said hes a 10.5-11 and was snug on him.

What do you personally think bro?

Never followed the sizing on these.

Thanks

Thanks I'm a 10-10.5 in nike flyknits and such.

I have a chance to obtain a size 44 and seller said hes a 10.5-11 and was snug on him.

What do you personally think bro?

Never followed the sizing on these.

Thanks
Your gonna want a 43. I'm a 10.5 and 43 was still a little roomy. 

Your gonna want a 43. I'm a 10.5 and 43 was still a little roomy. 
OK sweet.

Thanks. Had a feeling the seller was pulling my leg.

I'll just have to pass. Is a 43 roomy as in still comfortable or you're floating?

I also have a wide foot fyi. Will it play a role you think

OK sweet.

Thanks. Had a feeling the seller was pulling my leg.

I'll just have to pass. Is a 43 roomy as in still comfortable or you're floating?

I also have a wide foot fyi. Will it play a role you think
Its roomy but comfortable, should be perfect for you if you have wide feet. I had a 42 also and that was way too snug.

^ Those sold out on Hanon and Wellgosh with a quickness. Hope the US release is easier.

Gonna be interesting to see what A.A. Ron can do with that silohouette

^ Those sold out on Hanon and Wellgosh with a quickness. Hope the US release is easier.

Gonna be interesting to see what A.A. Ron can do with that silohouette

its not bad... but its not great... (the gel sight that is)...

i do like that it is in my opinion a slimmer Kayano.. thats pretty dope within itself..

I bet if those were GR at modell's with a sale tag of $60, they would sit. My .02

Thought those Olympic sights came out overseas already. They sold out pretty quick.

EDIT: NM but this isnt a collab, it could sit. Doubt it cause of the hype of a underused model

Last edited:
When are we gonna  see a KangaROOS collab? I need some shoes to hold my change like when I was little  
happy.gif

I'm not sure the exact number I'm sure someone in here does.  There were some collectors sets with a wood box that were numbered to 40 with another 32 dropping with dog tags in store. I'm not sure how many released online though.
"If you?re not already in line for this one, you had better start praying to the internet gods. Ronnie Fieg is opening his Kith retail front with a bang, dropping the much anticipated ?Salmon Toe? ASICS Gel-Lyte III lands tomorrow in Brooklyn and online, complete with some extra goodies from Good Wood. Only 72 pairs of this shoe will drop at the grand opening on September 30th at 11 AM EST. The first 40 sold will include the box set and a $200 price tag. The remaining 32 pairs will come with the dog tags and run you $130. Online buyers will have a chance to grab one of the 300 pairs online at KITHNYC.com  for $130 at 11 AM EST." - NiceKicks 

$1k is on the cheap side, probably worn more than once or a size 13. $15-$2k is more of what I've seen lately. 

Back
Top Bottom