Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im personally digging the pacifics more than the atlantics.

what are other nt'ers thought?

i like both but they aren't a must have for me. i'd like both to wear, they're simple, nice. but there's not much of an appeal to me.both are too similar to each other. i don't know if i am going to buy either one.

Whatever the all-blue one is.
Agreed, but I think they could have gone without the speckled midsole.  Just feel like it's getting a little played out at this point.  Still like them quite a bit and that certainly wouldn't turn me away from copping if I was set on them.  Really have to see the price before I make that call though.

i like the pacifics  more, the CW is clean, but im not sold, the gel sight is not as appealing as other asics. Leaning towards to pass

BTW, what would be a fair Price for a DS daytona´s?

I think the white ones will be a total killer with lace swap, These 2 CW are underwhelming at first but it grows on you, Personally i like gel sights after seeing them in real life, A hybrid of kayano and GT2

Kith customer service is among the worst of all shops!  I ordered Asics Romance GL V on 2/6 and still don't have shipping confirmation.

Kith customer service is among the worst of all shops!  I ordered Asics Romance GL V on 2/6 and still don't have shipping confirmation.
Didnt NY just get hit by some snow? I don't know how bad it is but it was like 2-3 inches here at MD and VA had it worst. Maybe that's why.

2-3 inches of snow shouldn't stop anything. Thats just dusting compared to what we have seen in the northeast this winter.

Didnt NY just get hit by some snow? I don't know how bad it is but it was like 2-3 inches here at MD and VA had it worst. Maybe that's why.
our area got about 8 inches a few weeks ago and only a few inches combined since then. new yorks been pretty clear. shouldn't be an excuse. 

cncpts has an excuse.

So after looking at the OG sights that were just re-released i noticed the panels near the toe box are not the same as either of the WCP shoes...Whats up with that?

nope. Aaron wants yall to wait in line 1st before hitting you with that 200 tag...
happy.gif
My thoughts exactly. It's easier to sucker someone into paying more when the product is right in front of them. 

I really hope these don't end up being $200. I like the darker navy blue pair, but definitely not for that price tag. 

Back
Top Bottom