Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Retail is $180

Release next week in NYC (28th) and online

And they are super nice

Last edited:
Hmm I think I will be paying around the same. RGs I paid $186 after shipping but I think with the new shipping system it's only $10? So a $4 dollar difference.

Retail is $180

Release next week in NYC (28th) and online

And they are super nice
nthat.gif

Surprised the lookbook with all the apparel hasn't dropped yet
same here, im really curious as to what apparel is going to be offered. was eyeing that navy bomber but idk i feel like between last week, this week, and next week (if the online release date for the shoes is true), ive spent a ridiculous amount of money on shoes and clothes i need to chill for a solid month or two.

+1^^ It was a mistake to name drop the ECP to help sell this as the WCP. Should have made it a stand alone project "Coast to Coast". I said it you coined it lol. This is good conversation here.

All these people that have been complimenting about these shoes, here, FB or anywhere else have yet to bring up the story really. The story/inspiration is not the real reason people won't buy this shoe. Most people that are saying they won't buy this shoe have a vendetta against Ronnie for whatever various reasons there are out there. Me personally I just look at the shoes.

Like I was saying before it's cool to have a nice little story or a nice explanation of the inspiration. Is it necessary? Hell no. J Crew NBs are a perfect example, straight shoes, the ones that are dope sell fast and the ones that are whatever sit then go on sale and then sell.

YOU don't even mess with the story/inspiration he referenced and you still like the pack, because of the execution. I could care less for the story/inspiration either. What I do like is how he executed that "Pacific" colorway and I will probably go for that. 

One thing for sure that I was bothered with at first but not so much right now is the branding. I understand why it is not liked and I understand why it's there too, so im over that one. Same reason he is trying to tie this into the ECP. Trying to get those consumers up and have the ne consumers be able to tell who did what. I see branding is going to start to happen a lot more with the collaborators so we should get used to it and not just bash Ronnie for it because he isn't the only person that is starting or already branding their collabs.
Very true. Had I had some spare money I would've loved to cop. Lol it's just that I pay attention to it a lot because I had to deal with that while in a business program in school. Like I hated tying in a story to something, i just wanted to make something, so like now I can tell when something is a bit of a stretch, and even when it's not i still can't help but to be a critic and **** lol.

At least he's not talking like some of the YouTubers that do customs or NikeiD's and come up with some sob story or try to be deep. "This represents society and how it does this and that and how i as an individual in this environment blah blah" 
laugh.gif

Soooo, about 10 people already camping out . If you want a pair head there within the next hour or two. Should be an easy cop though.

Soooo, about 10 people already camping out . If you want a pair head there within the next hour or two. Should be an easy cop though.

Just drove by SMFH. And i Imagine there will be enough to go around not going till early am

Just drove by SMFH. And i Imagine there will be enough to go around not going till early am

Ronnie released i think like 300 pairs in each colorway for the Ecps, which was the start of larger production of his footwear.. WCP, i see same number if not larger. Since its FCFS, I can see him limit it by 1 colorway per person. Atlantic will be first choice I believe And as you know 11-13s are always sold out first .

Last edited:
Lol these dudes camping stupid early! I camped less hours for HTM. Lol and he hasn't even officially states the price has he??

Back
Top Bottom