Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

instagram sneaker collectors are equal to rappers?

I would argue in this space yes. Look at all the you tubers who get free kicks and get invited to events. It probably is cheaper to hook them up with gear than to give a rapper a contract to promote. Also when you have 13K + followers on a social network people care about what you say.

I would argue in this space yes. Look at all the you tubers who get free kicks and get invited to events. It probably is cheaper to hook them up with gear than to give a rapper a contract to promote. Also when you have 13K + followers on a social network people care about what you say.
^^Bet. Being a celebrity is also being well known. So having 13k followers in a community like the runner community makes you a celeb. 

A celebrity does not need to be rich or be on tv or make music. A celebrity just needs to be WELL KNOWN.

If he was not influential or a so called regular person, why was he gifted a pair of shoes to take photos and those photos are being passed around the internet as we speak to build hype?

Please..

you're right.
i think they're called tremors in terms of marketing.
they are people who in niche communities that can sway their community. its great marketing. like you said, youtube. perfect example. champs sends pairs out left and right.
we tend to look at likes on IG, but think of all the views. its pretty crazy. throw in the right hashtags and that broadens the views. it works.

celebrity is pushing it. influencer is more fitting.

Last edited:
you're right.
i think they're called tremors in terms of marketing.
they are people who in niche communities that can sway their community. its great marketing. like you said, youtube. perfect example. champs sends pairs out left and right.
we tend to look at likes on IG, but think of all the views. its pretty crazy. throw in the right hashtags and that broadens the views. it works.

celebrity is pushing it. influencer is more fitting.

You took my ramblings and made it coherent...lol Completely agree

But back to the shoes. I'm pretty much in for both. To me the model is a change of pace and the small touches that were made to it differentiate from the base model are nice. and the colors are all some of my favorite.

You took my ramblings and made it coherent...lol Completely agree

But back to the shoes. I'm pretty much in for both. To me the model is a change of pace and the small touches that were made to it differentiate from the base model are nice. and the colors are all some of my favorite.

haha same page dude.
yea i like navy seeing them more. they look like how i picture kayanos shape actually being.
I'm about to sell my moonwalkers for a crazy price...so that 180 might mean nothing to me.
well see.

but i think these stores need to show better pictures of the shoes. most of us sit here and and look at the photo booth pictures without an idea what they are. seeing them on foot in the world does wonders.

they look great on feet imo :smokin
10986837_629053118273_3949320535742760079_n.jpg

BREDS>ROYALS>ATLANTIC

lol
I bet theyre all friends and planned that. Shoes are pretty much lined up :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom