Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Eh I don't care about limited or not personally. Hell urban camos are one of my favorites out of all asics
laugh.gif
Same here.  If i like a shoe I only worry about availability so I know how to plan my cop strategy.   I buy to wear not resell.  

Last edited:
Eh I don't care about limited or not personally. Hell urban camos are one of my favorites out of all asics
laugh.gif
I only care if something is limited if its a shoe I want and the limited availability will make it more difficult for me to get.

soleflys were pretty bad if not awful. The 3m midsole idea was interesting but in every pic I saw it was shedding 3m all over the place. to the guy saying he would double up and loves black shoes, there are plenty of all black GL3s out there for you lol. 

soleflys were pretty bad if not awful. The 3m midsole idea was interesting but in every pic I saw it was shedding 3m all over the place. to the guy saying he would double up and loves black shoes, there are plenty of all black GL3s out there for you lol. 
that 'ostrich' leather was terrible as well... looked like the toebox had tumours

anyone cop the bomber? still debating if i wanna pull the trigger. Gonna take a trip to kith later and see it in person

anyone cop the bomber? still debating if i wanna pull the trigger. Gonna take a trip to kith later and see it in person
I'm pretty sure the measurements of bomber on Kith.com is not accurate especially length-wise.

I think it's the same fit as Stampd strapped bombers but those bombers have longer length compared to typical MA-1 type jackets.

Stamped strapped bomber's length in size Small is about 27.5 inch and WCP bomber length in same size seems to be 24 inch according to Kith.com.

I'd call that *******t. I don't really trust those measurements on Kith website.

Last edited:
Prob. I've seen a few typos in their sizing before. The softshell or whatever he called it was allll screwed up.

Not to defend Ronnie because the whole "if it doesn't sell out it's bad" thing is stupid but this week in sneakers is packed lol maybe even more than all star weekend so I see why people theyre sitting. I think it's a good set though no shade thrown. I know ima enjoy my pairs

Why do people think if something doesn't sell out the shoe is suddenly a disaster? Many of the best releases in my opinion in the last year did not sell out in one day-many hit clearance racks(colors of Flyknit racers, Air Max 98, Air Max 93's, Medicine Ball Trainer III's continue to sit).

As someone who has been following and copping RF's Asics since the David Z days this is a breath of fresh air. To call the shoe a failure because it does not sell out instantly and the site does not crash is a joke. The materials, colorway and model are all on point-the price is scaring people away (plus one really seeks Gel Sight's). I copped both pairs because the colorway and materials are nuts. 

For those saying these will hit clearance are misinformed. These kicks will resell for $300+ in the next 2 years, will be sold out by end of the day and people will realize they were sleeping. 

Last edited:

Why do people think if something doesn't sell out the shoe is suddenly a disaster? Many of the best releases in my opinion in the last year did not sell out in one day-many hit clearance racks(colors of Flyknit racers, Air Max 98, Air Max 93's, Medicine Ball Trainer III's continue to sit).

As someone who has been following and copping RF's Asics since the David Z days this is a breath of fresh air. To call the shoe a failure because it does not sell out instantly and the site does not crash is a joke. The materials, colorway and model are all on point-the price is scaring people away (plus one really seeks Gel Sight's). I copped both pairs because the colorway and materials are nuts. 

For those saying these will hit clearance are misinformed. These kicks will resell for $300+ in the next 2 years, will be sold out by end of the day and people will realize they were sleeping. 
Agreed, its just the newer generations of "sneakerheads" that think only something that sells out is a good shoe. 10 years ago you could go into a store and by Jordan's weeks after a release compared to the instant sell out's now.  It's just how the culture has changed, which I'm not saying it's a bad thing by any means just stating its changed.  

people sleeping on these for sure. But price the is a bit high for these. I think a lot ppl also waiting on the packers as well.

Back
Top Bottom