Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

And we received our Size GL3s in 3 days, and over the weekend no less. No excuses anymore Aaron.
yup haha was beyond surprised to see you had yours... that's crazy shipping... what really annoys me is that US and international customers get great sipping from UK shops yet the US shops shipping is terrible...

need to see a lace swap with the white laces might have to wear them Wednesday w, this weather  we are having 

RF tweeted on Saturday that all remaining pairs would ship Monday.....nope. still unfulfilled. 

2015 and i have to wait 10+ days to have an item "picked and packaged" nuts. we are about to have same day delivery u idiots. step outta the dark ages. and stop blaming the weather. 

RF tweeted on Saturday that all remaining pairs would ship Monday.....nope. still unfulfilled. 

2015 and i have to wait 10+ days to have an item "picked and packaged" nuts. we are about to have same day delivery u idiots. step outta the dark ages. and stop blaming the weather. 
same thing has happened to me from Undefeated, Concepts, and Kith... Then i get my order from END and SNS in 4 days and they are in Europe. WTFFF. 

N&F ain't built for fat people/people with a little muscle, sadly. I bought some of their candy weft and can't get them past my thighs. Maybe a-a-ron will convince them to up the size run.
nah. he makes clothes for skinny people

I'll be surprised if they sell out on between a 24-48 hours after they drop
That depends... are you referring to an actual sell out or a Kith initiated sell out?
laugh.gif

unedited inside photos. 

i dont hate these. i don't like atlantics as much as i thought i would though but  i do like the pacifics more than i thought i would. but ill save them for summer. 

glad i had extra shoe money sitting or else i would be a little annoyed i payed 180 for these. the materials are nice, but the build is pretty underwhelming. i have glue stains on the heels and the weight of the shoe feels like their made of cardboard. its really odd.  and also you can see the stamping from them heat press the ronnie and feig on the innersole. little things like that are annoying. 

otherwise, solid color ways that i don't mind, but ronnie should have put more effort into it and made each one a different color palette. i do like the sight though. if you get a cool color way on it it'll help it out. otherwise is basically taking the kayano route. 

C+

Pacific + navy laces >

Gel sight does not look bad on bigger feet. With this model its looking like the tighter you have your laces the longer the shoe gets lol 

Back
Top Bottom